XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.


You are not connected. Please login or register

This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

jolly

avatar
Forum God
jolly im going to stay up for a long time (again ( for real this time)) so far ive been up 28 hours because i woke up @ 7 am yesterday 2go2 work and i worked until 9pm and got home at 10pm. then i laid on my bed awake for 6 hours and got up at 4am 4 work

i can do it this time jolly

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
I might go for 24 hours straight.

I'll probably fail.

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:I might go for 24 hours straight.

I'll probably fail.


yeah I'm only 16ish hours in and I'm tired. probably going to bed now.

I suck at this.

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:I might go for 24 hours straight.

I'll probably fail.


yeah I'm only 16ish hours in and I'm tired. probably going to bed now.

I suck at this.

I failed.

View user profile

jolly

avatar
Forum God
ok nvm i went to sleep last night around midnight. i'll stay up 4 reals (4 reals) when i don't have work for a few days or school or anything else
my commute and work days are way too long to deal w/ fatigue

View user profile

buujack

avatar
African Overlord
jollyee and daaeth may i suggest coffee. It works when u drink a shitload

View user profile

jolly

avatar
Forum God
i drink 1 coffee a day when i arrive at work

View user profile

Mesogleac

avatar
Semihomo (セミホモ)
Semihomo (セミホモ)
honestly the only reason I'm on this website today is because I wanted to put work into an avatar and put it somewhere

I already changed my Steam and Skype avatars with art by the same artist



also why am I still provisional leader http://puu.sh/3TbKy.png

View user profile http://semihomo.tumblr.com/mesogleac

Ptero


Forum God
probably bc Xenon hates us and abandoned us

View user profile

Tetris

avatar
Forum God
Because you lead the provision


—————
View user profile

Mesogleac

avatar
Semihomo (セミホモ)
Semihomo (セミホモ)
I was in the middle of changing it and I forgot

View user profile http://semihomo.tumblr.com/mesogleac

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
Ptero wrote:probably bc Xenon hates us and abandoned us

yeah i don't think he even likes this forum anymore lol

View user profile

Mesogleac

avatar
Semihomo (セミホモ)
Semihomo (セミホモ)
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
Ptero wrote:probably bc Xenon hates us and abandoned us

yeah i don't think he even likes this forum anymore lol

who knows

can't ask him though, he's not available on Steam right now I think he said something about being in Maine

maybe he left his desktop on at home

View user profile http://semihomo.tumblr.com/mesogleac

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
jolly mentioned this thread on sevkat's forum

View user profile

jolly

avatar
Forum God
This is a legendary thread

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:jolly mentioned this thread on sevkat's forum
I've always look at it as the XM equivalent of "sup"

View user profile

jolly

avatar
Forum God
we should use this thread more often then

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
daethdrain wrote:we should use this thread more often then
why

View user profile

jolly

avatar
Forum God
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:
daethdrain wrote:we should use this thread more often then
why
because i used nair on one of my thighs and it took the hair completely off and now I have a hairy thigh and a hairless thigh ok jolly wow

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
daethdrain wrote:
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:
daethdrain wrote:we should use this thread more often then
why
because i used nair on one of my thighs and it took the hair completely off and now I have a hairy thigh and a hairless thigh ok jolly wow
I was curious how it'd feel to have a shaved leg so I tried to shave my left leg but I suck at shaving and it was a really patchy shave so I just have patches of hair missing randomly on my left leg now.

View user profile

jolly

avatar
Forum God
did you use your moms razor?

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:jolly mentioned this thread on sevkat's forum
I've always look at it as the XM equivalent of "sup"
how recursive can this shit get???

spoiler: it's infinitely

View user profile

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
cock

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

jolly

avatar
Forum God
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:jolly mentioned this thread on sevkat's forum
I've always look at it as the XM equivalent of "sup"
how recursive can this shit get???

spoiler: it's infinitely

jon lead the revolution and break the chains, the chains are holding us down Jon, save us from the chains, jon before its too late. only you can save xenonmonkey and the world. All hope lies in you aghhhh

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
daethdrain wrote:did you use your moms razor?
ye. I need to get my own razor.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum