XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
anyway i realized how butthurt i was so i posted this thread in hopes that i'd get banned for at least a week, but nope, three days.

i wonder if that mod will catch the ban evasion i did in another thread so i actually get what i should for being mad at the internet

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
edit button is unnecessary

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
whatever

edit: WAIT NO IT ISN'T

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
i'm really too drained to want to talk about this stupid ass edit button bullshit any further

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

all I'm gonna say is in my 10.4k posts here there's been very few times where I felt the need to edit my posts. Some times I edit a typo or spelling error but those could have easily been avoided by re-reading my post.

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
this forum actually has a preview button, which NG does not have. also this and this. maybe there could just be a button to edit OPs of threads or whatever since that would actually be useful. but it's clear that the admins aren't gonna listen to these kinds of suggestions anyway so there's really no point in me talking about it anymore

View user profile

jolly

Forum God
i was driving through town and i saw a guy walking a pig on a leash. then i ate some pizza

View user profile

jolly

Forum God
oh sorry are we still talking about why they should add an edit posts feature on the bbs. sorry

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
no

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Any amount of pot can get you a year in jail in Alabama. This state sucks so much.

I hope this passes: http://blog.norml.org/2013/04/05/bill-to-legalize-and-regulate-marijuana-introduced-in-alabama/

(it won't)

View user profile

buujack

African Overlord
Jolly wrote:Any amount of pot can get you a year in jail in Alabama. This state sucks so much.

I hope this passes: http://blog.norml.org/2013/04/05/bill-to-legalize-and-regulate-marijuana-introduced-in-alabama/

(it won't)
its ridicolously easy to get that in norway. I really mean RIDICOLOUSLY EASY.

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
Jolly wrote:Any amount of pot can get you a year in jail in Alabama. This state sucks so much.

(it won't)

yeah it's alabama it will never pass

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
ngbbs moderator brokendeck is an asshole for locking daethdrain's legendary thread "i have something to confess"

View user profile

jolly

Forum God
its ok

View user profile

jolly

Forum God
Maybe this is a sign that I should finally grow up and drop the silly guy charade I've been putting for the past few months. I mean, I'm only making myself look stupid. I'm putting my foot down now and I'm going to be a man. I'm going to quit the internet and eat warm cereal from now on.
Please avenge my death, Jon.

Also, my name is daethdrain. THE d IS NEVER CAPITAL AUUGHH I DIED.

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

fuck you Daeth

View user profile

jolly

Forum God
i'm going to make a spin off forum to this one. this forum will be friends and mine will be joey

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
lmfao

View user profile

Tetris

Forum God
the fuck

—————
View user profile

jolly

Forum God

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
SPACE

View user profile

jolly

Forum God
i have a space fetish
i want to jerk off in space and let the vacuum of the universe suck out all my jizz when i cum

View user profile

jolly

Forum God
new icon y/n?

View user profile

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

daethdrain wrote:new icon y/n?

y

I like it

View user profile

Sponsored content