XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread.

+10
Mesogleac
Spackled
SqueezyLemon
Ptero
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
Tetris
jolly
buujack
Ça Plane Pour Moi
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

anyway i realized how butthurt i was so i posted this thread in hopes that i'd get banned for at least a week, but nope, three days.

i wonder if that mod will catch the ban evasion i did in another thread so i actually get what i should for being mad at the internet

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

edit button is unnecessary

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

whatever

edit: WAIT NO IT ISN'T

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

i'm really too drained to want to talk about this stupid ass edit button bullshit any further

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

all I'm gonna say is in my 10.4k posts here there's been very few times where I felt the need to edit my posts. Some times I edit a typo or spelling error but those could have easily been avoided by re-reading my post.

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

this forum actually has a preview button, which NG does not have. also this and this. maybe there could just be a button to edit OPs of threads or whatever since that would actually be useful. but it's clear that the admins aren't gonna listen to these kinds of suggestions anyway so there's really no point in me talking about it anymore

jolly

jolly
Forum God

i was driving through town and i saw a guy walking a pig on a leash. then i ate some pizza

jolly

jolly
Forum God

oh sorry are we still talking about why they should add an edit posts feature on the bbs. sorry

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

no

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Any amount of pot can get you a year in jail in Alabama. This state sucks so much.

I hope this passes: http://blog.norml.org/2013/04/05/bill-to-legalize-and-regulate-marijuana-introduced-in-alabama/

(it won't)

buujack

buujack
African Overlord

Jolly wrote:Any amount of pot can get you a year in jail in Alabama. This state sucks so much.

I hope this passes: http://blog.norml.org/2013/04/05/bill-to-legalize-and-regulate-marijuana-introduced-in-alabama/

(it won't)
its ridicolously easy to get that in norway. I really mean RIDICOLOUSLY EASY.

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

Jolly wrote:Any amount of pot can get you a year in jail in Alabama. This state sucks so much.

(it won't)

yeah it's alabama it will never pass

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

ngbbs moderator brokendeck is an asshole for locking daethdrain's legendary thread "i have something to confess"

jolly

jolly
Forum God

its ok

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Maybe this is a sign that I should finally grow up and drop the silly guy charade I've been putting for the past few months. I mean, I'm only making myself look stupid. I'm putting my foot down now and I'm going to be a man. I'm going to quit the internet and eat warm cereal from now on.
Please avenge my death, Jon.

Also, my name is daethdrain. THE d IS NEVER CAPITAL AUUGHH I DIED.

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

fuck you Daeth

jolly

jolly
Forum God

i'm going to make a spin off forum to this one. this forum will be friends and mine will be joey

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

lmfao

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

the fuck

jolly

jolly
Forum God

This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread. - Page 5 Space-smiley_welt_sonne-smilie_desktop_hintergrundbild-wallpaper

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

SPACE

jolly

jolly
Forum God

i have a space fetish
i want to jerk off in space and let the vacuum of the universe suck out all my jizz when i cum

jolly

jolly
Forum God

new icon y/n?

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

daethdrain wrote:new icon y/n?

y

I like it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next