XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Souls #Swag

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:04 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
with the controller
and the res fix
and the brand new mod that allows you to summon friends easier
it's definitely GREAT

you should definitely get it on pc

View user profile

27 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Professor Skittles

avatar
Insane Poster
I have it for xbox but I guess nobody cares ng16


—————


View user profile

28 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Tetris

avatar
Forum God
I'd get it on PC but mine definitely couldn't run it on maximum settings

or medium settings

maybe lowest settings


—————
View user profile

29 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 pm

XenonMonkey

avatar
Banana Sticker
Banana Sticker
Tetris wrote:I'd get it on PC but mine definitely couldn't run it on maximum settings

or medium settings

maybe lowest settings

There are no quality settings.

unless you fuck around with the dsfix configuration file.

View user profile http://www.xenonmonkey.com

30 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Tetris wrote:I'd get it on PC but mine definitely couldn't run it on maximum settings

or medium settings

maybe lowest settings

don't you like

have a good (better than your current pc) laptop or something?

that you're too lazy to switch to or something?

View user profile

31 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:03 am

Tetris

avatar
Forum God
Jolly wrote:don't you like

have a good (better than your current pc) laptop or something?

that you're too lazy to switch to or something?

No

My desktop pc is the best thing I have. I use my laptop pretty regularly but it can't really run anything more than like runescape

Since Xe said it doesn't have quality settings I could probably run it well enough but I'd still prefer console


—————
View user profile

32 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:49 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Tetris wrote:
Jolly wrote:don't you like

have a good (better than your current pc) laptop or something?

that you're too lazy to switch to or something?

No

My desktop pc is the best thing I have. I use my laptop pretty regularly but it can't really run anything more than like runescape

Since Xe said it doesn't have quality settings I could probably run it well enough but I'd still prefer console

you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

get a new pc and BUY dark souls cause it's the greatest game ever (you'd probably love it)

View user profile

33 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 am

Tetris

avatar
Forum God
Jolly wrote:you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

get a new pc and BUY dark souls cause it's the greatest game ever (you'd probably love it)

I can run bl2 on like medium settings.

But I can't get a new pc any time soon, because I just got this one in like April 2012. The pc I had before it was worse and was actually showing age, while the one I'm on right now is fine. And if I were to get a new, better pc I would have no idea what I'm buying.


—————
View user profile

34 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 am

XenonMonkey

avatar
Banana Sticker
Banana Sticker
Tetris wrote:
Jolly wrote:you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

get a new pc and BUY dark souls cause it's the greatest game ever (you'd probably love it)

I can run bl2 on like medium settings.

But I can't get a new pc any time soon, because I just got this one in like April 2012. The pc I had before it was worse and was actually showing age, while the one I'm on right now is fine. And if I were to get a new, better pc I would have no idea what I'm buying.

Did you try canyourunit with DaS?

View user profile http://www.xenonmonkey.com

35 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Tetris wrote:
Jolly wrote:you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

get a new pc and BUY dark souls cause it's the greatest game ever (you'd probably love it)

I can run bl2 on like medium settings.

But I can't get a new pc any time soon, because I just got this one in like April 2012. The pc I had before it was worse and was actually showing age, while the one I'm on right now is fine. And if I were to get a new, better pc I would have no idea what I'm buying.

Tell your mother you wish to build a PC. I'm sure she'd support you and give you money to buy parts ASAP.

XenonMonkey wrote:
Tetris wrote:
Jolly wrote:you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

get a new pc and BUY dark souls cause it's the greatest game ever (you'd probably love it)

I can run bl2 on like medium settings.

But I can't get a new pc any time soon, because I just got this one in like April 2012. The pc I had before it was worse and was actually showing age, while the one I'm on right now is fine. And if I were to get a new, better pc I would have no idea what I'm buying.

Did you try canyourunit with DaS?

canyourunit sucks but yeah sure do that

View user profile

36 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Tetris

avatar
Forum God


Everything was checked as fine except this:


—————
View user profile

37 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:48 pm

jolly

avatar
Forum God
I got that too.
Everything is fine except for my graphics card.

View user profile

38 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:50 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Tetris wrote:

Everything was checked as fine except this:


buy it

View user profile

39 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:53 pm

jolly

avatar
Forum God
100$ so you can barely run a game is not worth it.

W/e. Tet, let's buy it for 360 and we can play with prof skittles.

View user profile

40 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
daethdrain wrote:100$ so you can barely run a game is not worth it.

W/e. Tet, let's buy it for 360 and we can play with prof skittles.

uhh what

you can get a graphics card that allows you to run Crysis on ULTRA for $100... Don't get it on 360

View user profile

41 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Tetris

avatar
Forum God
I was saving my money for a PS3. If I buy a graphics card I won't be able to get it.


—————
View user profile

42 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Tetris wrote:I was saving my money for a PS3. If I buy a graphics card I won't be able to get it.

PC Gaming is better.

And don't bother buying a PS3 until it's announced whether the PS4 has backward compatibility or not.

View user profile

43 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Tetris

avatar
Forum God
I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that PS4 doesn't have straight up backwards compatibility, but you'll be able to buy PS3 games from the store or some shit. And the games I actually want to play probably won't be on the store for a while, and would be more expensive than buying them physically.

It's also only March. The PS4 isn't coming out for quite a few months.


—————
View user profile

44 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Professor Skittles

avatar
Insane Poster
daethdrain wrote:100$ so you can barely run a game is not worth it.

W/e. Tet, let's buy it for 360 and we can play with prof skittles.

Multiplayer is so muchharder to do with friends on xbox. get it or PC


—————


View user profile

45 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
Professor Skittles wrote:Multiplayer is so muchharder to do with friends on xbox. get it or PC

why is playing multiplayer in your own goddamn house with other people next to you playing the same game such a difficult thing for game developers to master

View user profile

46 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

10

avatar
Forum God
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
Professor Skittles wrote:Multiplayer is so muchharder to do with friends on xbox. get it or PC

why is playing multiplayer in your own goddamn house with other people next to you playing the same game such a difficult thing for game developers to master

because they have to render the same screen twice on one machine
it's the reason overhead 4-player is so common for local, nothing has to be rendered more than once

View user profile http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

47 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
Honestly the Pc version is great, I like it only because I have the hardware to run it.
If you don't have the potential to use the amazing graphics mods to make it actually look like a game made in the last 5 years then its better to buy on console.
Honestly if you are buying solely for multiplayer though then Demon's Souls is kind of a better choice. Cheaper and better online than Dark Souls.

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

48 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Professor Skittles

avatar
Insane Poster
SqueezyLemon wrote:Honestly the Pc version is great, I like it only because I have the hardware to run it.
If you don't have the potential to use the amazing graphics mods to make it actually look like a game made in the last 5 years then its better to buy on console.
Honestly if you are buying solely for multiplayer though then Demon's Souls is kind of a better choice. Cheaper and better online than Dark Souls.

Also it's waaaaay harder in just about every way possible. Everything's really slow in it too.


—————


View user profile

49 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:08 pm

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
Professor Skittles wrote:
SqueezyLemon wrote:Honestly the Pc version is great, I like it only because I have the hardware to run it.
If you don't have the potential to use the amazing graphics mods to make it actually look like a game made in the last 5 years then its better to buy on console.
Honestly if you are buying solely for multiplayer though then Demon's Souls is kind of a better choice. Cheaper and better online than Dark Souls.

Also it's waaaaay harder in just about every way possible. Everything's really slow in it too.
In my experience i found the combat to be a lot faster.... considering duel wielding is actually effective and sprinting and dodging is inhumanly fast.

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

50 Re: Dark Souls #Swag on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Professor Skittles

avatar
Insane Poster
SqueezyLemon wrote:
Professor Skittles wrote:
SqueezyLemon wrote:Honestly the Pc version is great, I like it only because I have the hardware to run it.
If you don't have the potential to use the amazing graphics mods to make it actually look like a game made in the last 5 years then its better to buy on console.
Honestly if you are buying solely for multiplayer though then Demon's Souls is kind of a better choice. Cheaper and better online than Dark Souls.

Also it's waaaaay harder in just about every way possible. Everything's really slow in it too.
In my experience i found the combat to be a lot faster.... considering duel wielding is actually effective and sprinting and dodging is inhumanly fast.

Parrying is really messed up and the windows feel completely off.
Also the music is terrible


—————


View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum