XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Souls #Swag

+4
Professor Skittles
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
Tetris
SqueezyLemon
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:04 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

with the controller
and the res fix
and the brand new mod that allows you to summon friends easier
it's definitely GREAT

you should definitely get it on pc

27Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

I have it for xbox but I guess nobody cares ng16

28Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

I'd get it on PC but mine definitely couldn't run it on maximum settings

or medium settings

maybe lowest settings

29Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 pm

XenonMonkey

XenonMonkey
Banana Sticker
Banana Sticker

Tetris wrote:I'd get it on PC but mine definitely couldn't run it on maximum settings

or medium settings

maybe lowest settings

There are no quality settings.

unless you fuck around with the dsfix configuration file.

http://www.xenonmonkey.com

30Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tetris wrote:I'd get it on PC but mine definitely couldn't run it on maximum settings

or medium settings

maybe lowest settings

don't you like

have a good (better than your current pc) laptop or something?

that you're too lazy to switch to or something?

31Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:03 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Jolly wrote:don't you like

No

My desktop pc is the best thing I have. I use my laptop pretty regularly but it can't really run anything more than like runescape

Since Xe said it doesn't have quality settings I could probably run it well enough but I'd still prefer console

32Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:49 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tetris wrote:
Jolly wrote:don't you like

No

My desktop pc is the best thing I have. I use my laptop pretty regularly but it can't really run anything more than like runescape

Since Xe said it doesn't have quality settings I could probably run it well enough but I'd still prefer console

you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

get a new pc and BUY dark souls cause it's the greatest game ever (you'd probably love it)

33Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Jolly wrote:you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

get a new pc and BUY dark souls cause it's the greatest game ever (you'd probably love it)

I can run bl2 on like medium settings.

But I can't get a new pc any time soon, because I just got this one in like April 2012. The pc I had before it was worse and was actually showing age, while the one I'm on right now is fine. And if I were to get a new, better pc I would have no idea what I'm buying.

34Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 am

XenonMonkey

XenonMonkey
Banana Sticker
Banana Sticker

Tetris wrote:
Jolly wrote:you probably can't run it. I mean you can't run Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for shit (absolute lowest settings doesn't count as running)

But I can't get a new pc any time soon, because I just got this one in like April 2012. The pc I had before it was worse and was actually showing age, while the one I'm on right now is fine. And if I were to get a new, better pc I would have no idea what I'm buying.

Did you try canyourunit with DaS?

http://www.xenonmonkey.com

35Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tetris wrote:

Tell your mother you wish to build a PC. I'm sure she'd support you and give you money to buy parts ASAP.

XenonMonkey wrote:
Tetris wrote:

Did you try canyourunit with DaS?

canyourunit sucks but yeah sure do that

36Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 2wTGY

Everything was checked as fine except this:

Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 2wTI6

37Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:48 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I got that too.
Everything is fine except for my graphics card.

38Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:50 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tetris wrote:Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 2wTGY

Everything was checked as fine except this:

Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 2wTI6

buy it

39Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:53 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

100$ so you can barely run a game is not worth it.

W/e. Tet, let's buy it for 360 and we can play with prof skittles.

40Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

daethdrain wrote:100$ so you can barely run a game is not worth it.

uhh what

you can get a graphics card that allows you to run Crysis on ULTRA for $100... Don't get it on 360

41Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

I was saving my money for a PS3. If I buy a graphics card I won't be able to get it.

42Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tetris wrote:I was saving my money for a PS3. If I buy a graphics card I won't be able to get it.

PC Gaming is better.

And don't bother buying a PS3 until it's announced whether the PS4 has backward compatibility or not.

43Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that PS4 doesn't have straight up backwards compatibility, but you'll be able to buy PS3 games from the store or some shit. And the games I actually want to play probably won't be on the store for a while, and would be more expensive than buying them physically.

It's also only March. The PS4 isn't coming out for quite a few months.

44Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

daethdrain wrote:100$ so you can barely run a game is not worth it.

Multiplayer is so muchharder to do with friends on xbox. get it or PC

45Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

Professor Skittles wrote:Multiplayer is so muchharder to do with friends on xbox. get it or PC

why is playing multiplayer in your own goddamn house with other people next to you playing the same game such a difficult thing for game developers to master

46Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Forum God

Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
Professor Skittles wrote:Multiplayer is so muchharder to do with friends on xbox. get it or PC

why is playing multiplayer in your own goddamn house with other people next to you playing the same game such a difficult thing for game developers to master

because they have to render the same screen twice on one machine
it's the reason overhead 4-player is so common for local, nothing has to be rendered more than once

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

47Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

Honestly the Pc version is great, I like it only because I have the hardware to run it.
If you don't have the potential to use the amazing graphics mods to make it actually look like a game made in the last 5 years then its better to buy on console.
Honestly if you are buying solely for multiplayer though then Demon's Souls is kind of a better choice. Cheaper and better online than Dark Souls.

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

48Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

SqueezyLemon wrote:Honestly the Pc version is great, I like it only because I have the hardware to run it.
If you don't have the potential to use the amazing graphics mods to make it actually look like a game made in the last 5 years then its better to buy on console.
Honestly if you are buying solely for multiplayer though then Demon's Souls is kind of a better choice. Cheaper and better online than Dark Souls.

Also it's waaaaay harder in just about every way possible. Everything's really slow in it too.

49Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:08 pm

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

Professor Skittles wrote:
SqueezyLemon wrote:Honestly the Pc version is great, I like it only because I have the hardware to run it.

Also it's waaaaay harder in just about every way possible. Everything's really slow in it too.
In my experience i found the combat to be a lot faster.... considering duel wielding is actually effective and sprinting and dodging is inhumanly fast.

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

50Dark Souls #Swag - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls #Swag Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

SqueezyLemon wrote:
Professor Skittles wrote:

In my experience i found the combat to be a lot faster.... considering duel wielding is actually effective and sprinting and dodging is inhumanly fast.

Parrying is really messed up and the windows feel completely off.
Also the music is terrible

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum