XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's a story I wrote

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here's a story I wrote Empty Here's a story I wrote Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

This is a story i wrote without stopping or thinking what i was about to write

A jewfag priest, a niggaass kingstom looking motherfuccka' and a scientologist priest all walked up in da club. Dey all had there robot jet ski's on park because if they did'nt, invisible robot space communists would come down from the planet of 6th street to steal all the burritos and give them to there mexican overlords, Raul, Felipo, and Jewarhalo. So da club was bumpin the fresh beats. The club was where all the capitolists and nazi's hung out and taked about Obama's sock drawer. All of a sudden, a large fat mexican lifted all the walls off of the club and the room wa instantly flooded with a bunch of mindless mexican mexicans. They were all shouting, VIVA EL REVOLUTION. So the Nigger motherfucker whipped out his ironing board and made all of the mexicans fresh baked cookies. Little did the mexican revolution know that the cookies were poisoned with banana justin beiber loin cloth juice. All of the mexicans died and america took over that flat desert land and made holding cells for all the leftover mexicans, niggers and jews. So, back in the smouldering remains of the coockie mexico battle, the Jewfag priest and the scientologist had a thumb wrestle to see who had more powerful thumbs from turning pages in there respective holy books that they cant understand, because they were both secret invisable space alien commies. However they did not know that about eachother. The thumb wrestle got way out of hand and it started the great thumb wrestle war, which took the thumbs of all humans. now were all just like those africabeasts, accept we don't have that ungodly charred skin. THE END

2Here's a story I wrote Empty Re: Here's a story I wrote Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

1/10 imbd

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum