XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Fri May 04, 2012 5:20 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Fact.

Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad 11th_doctor_wal_06

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

And by better I mean I prefer Doctor Who over Breaking Bad.
Breaking Bad is better in overall quality though.

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Tumblr_konavaw7k01qa08fco1_400

4Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Fri May 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Ptero

Forum God

The Wire is better than everything

i've never watched Doctor Who because it looks like shit

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:The Wire is better than everything

i've never watched Doctor Who because it looks like shit

Just try to watch this episode http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3709766/Doctor_Who_2007_3x10_Blink_[HerMes]

If you like it start on season 2 and watch the entire series.

6Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Sat May 05, 2012 10:32 am

Ptero

Forum God

i don't watch episodes out of order

i'll probz watch DW some time maybe

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:i don't watch episodes out of order

i'll probz watch DW some time maybe

It doesn't spoil anything in any of the other episodes. That episode barely even has the doctor in it.

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I kinda have the feeling I know what it's going to be.

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

daethdrain wrote:I kinda have the feeling I know what it's going to be.

what

watch it

10Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

meh, we have doctor who here in uk and it never really appeals to me.

though it's quite the opposite with american tv shows, I'm really into breaking bad, boardwalk empire, game of thrones, etc.

i wish I lived in us

11Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Mon May 14, 2012 9:56 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tycrane wrote:meh, we have doctor who here in uk and it never really appeals to me.

though it's quite the opposite with american tv shows, I'm really into breaking bad, boardwalk empire, game of thrones, etc.

i wish I lived in us

There isn't an American version of the show. And Doctor Who is sort of hard to get into. I watched the first two episodes of the first season and I said it was shit. Then I was trying to convince xports to watch "Sherlock" and he said if I watch one episode of doctor who, "Blink", then he'll watch Sherlock. If you're going to watch Sherlock, I personally recommend you only watch the David Tennant and Matt Smith episodes.

Also HELLO TYCRANE.

12Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

Jolly wrote:

There isn't an American version of the show. And Doctor Who is sort of hard to get into. I watched the first two episodes of the first season and I said it was shit. Then I was trying to convince xports to watch "Sherlock" and he said if I watch one episode of doctor who, "Blink", then he'll watch Sherlock. If you're going to watch Sherlock, I personally recommend you only watch the David Tennant and Matt Smith episodes.

Also HELLO TYCRANE.

meh, I watched a few episodes of Sherlock and it really didn't appeal to me that much. though, the plot is pretty interesting though. much more better than those other tv crime dramas that we have here such as midsomer murders, jonathan creek, etc. don't watch those.

EDIT: ALSO HAI

13Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Wed May 16, 2012 12:45 am

House M.D. is higher on my list of shows to watch than Doctor Who.

14Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tateos wrote:House M.D. is higher on my list of shows to watch than Doctor Who.

A show about a doctor vs A show about a time travelling time lord that is the last of his species that's called the doctor. I CANNOT DECIDE WHICH ONE SOUNDS BETTER. (Spoiler: It's Doctor Who)

15Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 am

Jolly wrote:
Tateos wrote:House M.D. is higher on my list of shows to watch than Doctor Who.

A show about a doctor vs A show about a time travelling time lord that is the last of his species that's called the doctor. I CANNOT DECIDE WHICH ONE SOUNDS BETTER. (Spoiler: It's Doctor Who)

a series having a more creative concept behind it does not necessarily mean it's better than something that is less inventive. besides, I never claimed one was better than the other. I just said I was more interested in watching one.

16Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Wed May 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Ptero

Forum God

House is good for like two seasons and then it just becomes Boring Medical Procedural #324292390

17Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Empty Re: Doctor who is better than Breaking Bad Wed May 16, 2012 6:26 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Stuart little was stupid. :<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum