XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why don't you watch doctor who?

+4
Tetris
jolly
BustaJones
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

You should.

http://jolly.newgrounds.com/news/post/737595

2Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 am

BustaJones

BustaJones
Thread Master

Y DON'T U READ HOMOSUCK U SHOULD, PLS READ HOMOSUCK

Spoiler:

http://kliktoria.com

3Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

grimAuxiliatrix wrote:Y DON'T U READ HOMOSUCK U SHOULD, PLS READ HOMOSUCK

Spoiler:

Busy with Doctor who
Why don't you watch doctor who? Kmqt

4Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I don't like getting into new things.

5Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:03 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Y DON'T U WATCH/READ [thing i enjoy] U SHOULD, PLS WATCH/READ [thing i enjoy]

6Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:08 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Heart wrote:Y DON'T U WATCH/READ [thing i enjoy] U SHOULD, PLS WATCH/READ [thing i enjoy]

Doctor Who is the greatest show ever. Fact.

7Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Not fact. Opinion. Which is subjective, to you Doctor Who could be the greatest show ever but to someone else it could be clifford the big red dog.

doctor who is p. good tho

8Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:31 am

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

I don't watch it because I enjoy hot dickings

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

9Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Ptero

Forum God

because it doesn't look good and i generally don't care for British television too much

10Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

meh, it's mediocre i guess

11Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:because it doesn't look good and i generally don't care for British television too much

Just watch one episode. JUST ONE. Season 3 episode 10, "Blink". Watch it.

12Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:16 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

stop trying to force this on us. Arrow

13Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 am

BustaJones

BustaJones
Thread Master

HOME

STUCK

http://kliktoria.com

14Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:38 am

Ptero

Forum God

Jolly wrote:
Ptero wrote:because it doesn't look good and i generally don't care for British television too much

i am a media purist

either i start from the beginning or not at all

no way i'd start with an episode from the third season

i'll probably start it once i run out of good american shows

15Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:
Jolly wrote:

i am a media purist

either i start from the beginning or not at all

no way i'd start with an episode from the third season

i'll probably start it once i run out of good american shows

There aren't any spoilers of any sort in that episode. It barely has anything to do with the rest of the show. It barely even features the doctor. I just want you to watch it then start from the beginning.

If you start from the beginning you probably won't like it until episode 3. I didn't like the first two episodes much.

16Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:45 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

grimAuxiliatrix wrote:HOME

STUCK

That shit is longer than the bible. I don't want to get into something like that.

17Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:50 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Fucking homestuck. He spent an hour trying to nail a poster to a wall. Fuck you kilk pig

18Why don't you watch doctor who? Empty Re: Why don't you watch doctor who? Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

L 2 HAMMERS BRO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum