XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just watched "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

The 2011 English version. It was good, but Hollywood should stay away from computers. They never accurately portray what it's even like to use a computer. (To be fair, this is the most accurate I've seen in movies)

4/5

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

How did they portray computers?

Did they not do it as the usual mashing random keys on the keyboard?

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tetros wrote:How did they portray computers?

Did they not do it as the usual mashing random keys on the keyboard?

She typed super fast and moved the cursor with unbelievable accuracy. She did every thing SUPER fast. She could easily hack into any thing she wanted. In one scene it showed her receiving an email and you could watch as the person typed the email. Like she had the email screen open and she watched as each letter came up.

Also, in the movie they were using Mac OS X Tiger, which came out in 2005 and stopped being updated in November 2007. and I could be wrong, but I think they were using it on a macbook pro that should have had a newer version installed.

And in one scene Daniel Craig, while not even angry or any thing, just pushed the laptop screen down and let it slam close. That annoyed me that could break the screen or something.

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

If I am ever in any way involved with or know someone making of a movie that features a computer at all, I'll make sure computers are right.

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Are you kidding? Lol

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

vdarf
Just watched "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" MPb0

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Just watched "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" F38RV

Sponsored content