XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT

+5
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
Narcissy
Sevkat
Ptero
Rummy0
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 pm

any wife, fuck if i care

27EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 pm

EpicFail

Person

well in that case she is good. they all are!!

28EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Rummy0

Rummy0
Amazing Poster

I'm a girl and You used two fucking old dead memes in your posts so that proves me right.

29EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Rummy0

Rummy0
Amazing Poster

Tateos wrote:I'M GOING BAACK TO MY HUGBOX, I HAVE AUTISM 123456789 SEE YOU IN A WEEK
Fixed.

30EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 am

Rummy0 wrote:
Tateos wrote:I'M GOING BAACK TO MY HUGBOX, I HAVE AUTISM 123456789 SEE YOU IN A WEEK
Fixed.

someone doesn't know what autism is

31EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 am

no actually that's sort of what autism is

32EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Yert wrote:no actually that's sort of what autism is

oh okay because i thought autism was a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3 years of life, and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills

33EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT - Page 2 Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:53 pm

but i guess it's chronically going back to a hugbox and seeing all the people who surround him in a week

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum