XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT

+5
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
Narcissy
Sevkat
Ptero
Rummy0
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Rummy0

Rummy0
Amazing Poster

YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT LEAVE BEFORE THE ADMINS BAN YOU!
EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Tira1

2EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

EPICFAIL IS PERFECTLY OKAY.

3EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:13 am

Ptero

Forum God

forgive Rummy, he gets a little angry sometimes

4EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

Rummy0 wrote:YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT LEAVE BEFORE THE ADMINS BAN YOU!

http://www.teh-non.com

5EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

Sevkat wrote:

6EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

Sevkat wrote:
Sevkat wrote:

7EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 am

Welp, I'mma leave.
This site is a pile of fucking shit now. Half the users just make mindless unfunny posts or just fucking quote another post without any of their own input. Bye to anyone who doesn't decide I'm a faggot for not appreciating waves and waves of thoughtless shit.

8EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am

Ptero

Forum God

bye tateos

9EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 am

Narcissy

Narcissy
Forum Addict

Tateos wrote:Welp, I'mma leave.
This site is a pile of fucking shit now. Half the users just make mindless unfunny posts or just fucking quote another post without any of their own input. Bye to anyone who doesn't decide I'm a faggot for not appreciating waves and waves of thoughtless shit.

I really think the term "faggot" gets tossed around this place too much.

10EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 am

fuck that sucks

11EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

ily tat. ng18

12EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 am

EpicFail

Person

come at me bro

13EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am

EpicFail

Person

think hes just jelly cause i have nicer looking skin

14EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 am

Flesh

Flesh
Forum Addict

EpicFail wrote:think hes just jelly cause i have nicer looking skin

What does this mean?

15EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

His skin is made of jello, obviously.

16EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 am

Mesogleac

Mesogleac
Semihomo (セミホモ)
Semihomo (セミホモ)

bah, there are no mods now

http://semihomo.tumblr.com/mesogleac

17EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 am

oooooh make me a mod please please please please

18EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Ptero

Forum God

fuck Yert I've been here since the beginning bro

19EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

EpicFail

Person

me too ptero

20EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

only 10ers can be mods

21EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

We don't need any mods.

22EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 pm

I overreacted and made a mistake.
I don't love where this website is going, still. Sadly, references to obscure anime and the word "faggot" doesn't amuse me. At least, not like the witty, clever, or just plain preposterous one-liners that originally had me coming to this place.

Despite this, I don't think I'm ready to leave yet; I even still want to say knowing that I wont be taken seriously anymore. No one ever is when they say they're leaving a place on the internet and then come back within the week or even the month. It's kind of sad, actually. Ultimately, they're still the same person, but they'll always be known as the guy who didn't do it.

why the fuck am I about to post this

23EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 pm

EpicFail

Person

It's ok Tat you're a bro, bro.

24EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm

so epicfail how's the wife

25EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Empty Re: EPIC FAIL GET OFF OUR SITE YOU FAGGOT Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm

EpicFail

Person

what wife???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum