XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

daethdrain - interview

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1daethdrain - interview Empty daethdrain - interview Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:19 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

(Currently) XM EXCLUSIVE

Questions stolen from Asandir's interviews. Anything in italics was added by me post-interview.

When did you find Newgrounds and why did you join? Why did you choose the username daethdrain?

I found newgrounds in 2004 or 2005 I think when this retarded black guy (Like he is figuratively retarded in the head) introduced me to the clock crew. I thought it was neat as fuck and I continued visiting newgrounds just to look at clock crew vids (that's the only shit I searched for). I joined in 2009 because I forgot about newgrounds for a while, I also didn't have an email address and wasn't bothered to make one. I choose the name daethdrain because my runescape account (rip) was called dead drain. I just spelled it like that because I wanted to, so you can go fuck yourself.

Do you think that you changed over the time you were here, as user, or also in real life?

I was stupid as all fucking hell when I signed up, but then again so was everyone else. I'd like to say I'm a better poster, but I honestly don't give much of a shit to try to post seriously. Some people (3 people) say I'm one of the few good posters on the bbs, So I guess I've become a better user, whatever.
also become morbidly depressed over the last couple of years, but I don't talk about real life on the internet

Are there any other users that you like, and how do they affect you?

I like you even though you were mean as fuck to me. I like spackled even though he is gay. you guys don't affect me. What kind of a question is that. That's p. much it. I doubt anyone else here likes me so I don't want to name them. You are the only person that bothers to message me on steam, so that's p. nice I guess
also, I like buujack because he rapped 4 me on xbox live <3333

Are there any users that you would consider enemies or that you just don't like?

Enemies, no
Idiot faggots that I hate, yes
Xenomit: holyshit that nigger is annoying as fck. plz kill yourself xenomit
swordofkings: generic faggot cunt
tox: I think that he may actually be retarded or something. definitely has autism or asbergers
mumbo: A choice retard idiot
homidicalfrog: dumb fucking annoying as all hell

What is your opinion about the forums? Is there one forum that you prefer? And is there another forum user that you want to see getting interviewed by me?

I use this forum [Newgrounds] (a lot less nowadays) and xenomonkey. I prefer xenonmonkey Because there are no retards.

Editors Note: The last part of this question was a mistake. It's unlikely that there will be any further interviews by me.

I guess that you have an opinion about the moderators of Newgrounds. Do you think that they do a great job or not?

(forum) moderators are fucking idiots. They need to get a fucking sense of humor because they are killing the bbs with all there senseless locks. I swear, most of the mods are some of the most dreadfully unfunny faggots on the bbs. Maybe they should read up on the fucking rules before locking a thread. Coop, bamahut and reverend are good mods. there are other mods that I don't hate but I don't know there names.
Kid is incredibly funny, but he's just a gimmick mod so whatever
With all that said I don't give a fuck about the bbs as it is my least favorite thing about newgrounds and could give less of a shit if general was wiped off the face of existence.

Would you like to become a moderator on Newgrounds? If so, what kind of moderator?

Portal, Icon, forum, audio, review mod. I'd actually do a good job.

The redesign 2012 has arrived earlier this year. Tell me what you think about it. What do you like and what is not so good?

Don't really give a shit about it.

Every person has secrets. Can you tell one of yours or something else that we didn't know about you yet?

no

What can we expect from you in the future, daethdrain?

nothing (suicide probably)

copyright 2012 - xenonmoney.com

2daethdrain - interview Empty Re: daethdrain - interview Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:30 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

I decided to do another interview. user 10 or w/e

When did you find Newgrounds and why did you join? Why did you choose the username daethdrain?

I found newgrounds back in 2003-ish because I had been playing flash games on there for the last month and wanted to save my medals.I picked the username giveupyourwaffles because it had no numbers in it and wasn't taken. that's it.

I'm not daethdrain

Do you think that you changed over the time you were here, as user, or also in real life?

definitely both

Are there any other users that you like, and how do they affect you?

no favorites. I like pretty much everyone equally now.

Are there any users that you would consider enemies or that you just don't like?

all the ones I don't like hardly ever show up.

he was boring so I stopped

3daethdrain - interview Empty Re: daethdrain - interview Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

the second interview was terrible.

4daethdrain - interview Empty Re: daethdrain - interview Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 am

Forum God

I didn't know it was a comedy contest.
I thought it was an actual interview
sorry for using common sense

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

5daethdrain - interview Empty Re: daethdrain - interview Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:05 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I took it as if it were a serious interview. Are you calling me a phony?
wait a second. 10 is daethdrain. WTH!!!

6daethdrain - interview Empty Re: daethdrain - interview Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Spackled

Spackled
Forum God

I'm not gay. ng14

What the fuck is this?

http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

7daethdrain - interview Empty Re: daethdrain - interview Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

Jolly wrote:Idiot faggots that I hate, yes

oh hey this is a list i am not on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum