XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread.

+14
BustaJones
Mesogleac
Professor Skittles
Ashett
SqueezyLemon
Flesh
Spackled
Domo
AbstractPathologist
Sevkat
jolly
Ptero
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
Tetris
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Ptero

Forum God

hey yert how's school going

Yert wrote:
Tateos wrote:
Yert wrote:
fuck what do i do

You don't do drugs, that's what you do.
Taking potentially dangerous chemicals just to trick yourself into being happy or "high" is not a way to live. It's escapism. You can have wonderful experiences without drugs. You have real experiences without drugs. With them, it is synthetic. It's passing. It's a moment of ecstasy that will quickly be forgotten. Having a wonderful time without drugs is infinitely better than taking some shit so that you can feel great for a moment and then have it go away.

i would probably write a long, deep, and eye-opening response to this if i were on amphetamines but since im not i will simply tell you to shut up because you are dumb

Quite the opposite, really. You are just merely too stubborn to accept that I have a difference in opinion that is in diametric opposition to yours. Furthermore, you fail to recognize the negative effects of drug use on your brain in development.

Ptero wrote:hey yert how's school going

im still on winter break, but its going pretty shitty. I accidentally missed my math final because I thought it started at 9:30, but it actually started at 8:00. That means I got a 0/100 on it and finals count as 20% of your final grade. I'm probably going to have a low D in math because of that, but I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if I ended up with an F. I know I have a D in science, I'm sure I have at least a high C but probably a B or more in world history. And I'm just about completely sure I have an F in english class. I just hope I don't have any more than 2 Fs on my report card, because if so, I will immediately fail 8th grade. Honestly, the only reason I have such shitty grades right now is because I was in an alternative school for a bit over half of this grading period. How the fuck could they expect me to just jump right back in and catch up on all the subjects after missing half of all that shit? I really, truly did try to catch up as much as I could but it was just too much material for any human being to learn in less than three weeks. Fuck alternative school, the only thing that shit accomplished was making me care much less about school and following the rules. I just hope no one thinks they have "rehabilitated" me.

But anyway, as long as I have no more than two F's on my report card I'll be fine, because I'm sure I'll make As and Bs for the rest of the year since I will actually fucking be there to learn the material.

Tateos wrote:Quite the opposite, really. You are just merely too stubborn to accept that I have a difference in opinion that is in diametric opposition to yours.

It's not that I'm too stubborn to accept you have an opinion different than mine. I accept that, I just responded the way I did because I did not feel like getting into yet another pointless argument with you over almost nothing.

Tateos wrote:Furthermore, you fail to recognize the negative effects of drug use on your brain in development.

Oh, no, believe me when I say I am fully aware of the risks associated with underage drug use. I know that it's reckless, irresponsible, and careless. I am aware that these drugs I am taking are highly addictive, toxic to the neurons in my brain, toxic to my heart, and has an overall very negative effect on me physically and psychologically. I also understand that because both my body and mind are still developing, it's wreaking havoc on the growth process. Even though I am aware of all this information, it still does not deter me from using drugs. Because, sometimes, the juice is just worth the squeeze.

Yert wrote:
Tateos wrote:Furthermore, you fail to recognize the negative effects of drug use on your brain in development.

Oh, no, believe me when I say I am fully aware of the risks associated with underage drug use. I know that it's reckless, irresponsible, and careless. I am aware that these drugs I am taking are highly addictive, toxic to the neurons in my brain, toxic to my heart, and has an overall very negative effect on me physically and psychologically. I also understand that because both my body and mind are still developing, it's wreaking havoc on the growth process. Even though I am aware of all this information, it still does not deter me from using drugs. Because, sometimes, the juice is just worth the squeeze.

Fair enough. Have fun destroying your cognitive abilities, I guess.
And Yert, the only reason I argue with you is that I think you're better than the way you're acting and the things you're doing.

Tateos wrote:Fair enough. Have fun destroying your cognitive abilities, I guess.

I'm not snapping at you or anything for saying that, but I just feel like making it clear I'm not using enough drugs to noticeably fuck with my body. Really, I use drugs maybe around 2 to 3 times a week, sometimes more if I have enough supply. And I don't go apeshit and take massive amounts on those days. Besides, all of my connections to drugs are unreliable as fuck most of the time so it's not out of the ordinary that I will go a few weeks completely sober. I'm no junkie, I'm just an occasional user of recreational drugs. I remember a vow I made to myself, probably sometime around 6 or 7 months ago when I started getting into drugs. I vowed to myself that if my drug use ever got out of hand or if I even showed the slightest signs of becoming physically addicted I would stop completely for at least a month. Almost everyone in my family has struggled with drug addiction at least once in their life, and I don't want to have to experience that pain. And, yes, I know that every addict has told themselves that there's no way they'll get addicted at least once in their lifetime. I hate to admit it, but the thought that if things keep progressing the way they have been, I will probably be a junkie before I'm even 20 eats away at me in the back of my head every so often. But like I said, I really, really, really think I can avoid addiction, I have more willpower and self-control then you probably expect! But I'm sort of rambling now.

Tateos wrote:And Yert, the only reason I argue with you is that I think you're better than the way you're acting and the things you're doing.

Thank you. You see, for the longest time I thought you just held a grudge against me for no reason, and that's why I was always so negative towards you. Now I sort of understand how my behaviors would cause you would go out of your way to argue with me. Judging from your posts on here and on newgrounds, you seem like a genuinely good, fun, happy, and friendly person. I know I don't act like it, but I actually do respect you as a person, so it's nice to hear that coming from you.

I just confessed my love to my best friend. He simply said "uhhh dude i don't roll that way", then I tried to pass it off as a joke, but he knew I was being serious and he doesn't seem to care. But now I can't help but feel that little bit of awkwardness in our conversation. Goddammit, why did I go and do that

being yert is suffering

This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread. - Page 6 Untitl31

now hes not even responding to any of my messages

goddammit fuck why did i have to go and do something that stupid fuckfuckfuckfuck

Ptero

Forum God

wait, you're gay?

how did i not know this

no im bisexual

oh god, I saw your post about this earlier, before you did anything, and I felt like I should have said something, but I figured you wouldn't do anything. Most people don't have the balls. I sure as hell don't.I'm sorry man. I should have warned you. I almost did something like this in the 8th grade with the first subject of my infatuation.

jolly

jolly
Forum God

it sucks that i don't believe you're bi-sexual.
also tokecat would probably get a boner from your thread yert.

Niggerkat wrote:it sucks that i don't believe you're bi-sexual.

whats so hard to believe about that?

Niggerkat wrote:also tokecat would probably get a boner from your thread yert.

uhhhhhhm ok

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Hey man

seems like youre in a dark hall

That's cool

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

I'm bisexual.

Spackled

Spackled
Forum God

Jolly wrote:I'm bisexual.

lol

http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

Jolly wrote:I'm bisexual.

lol

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I confessed my love to my bestfriend (female) a month ago.
We're together now.

Spackled

Spackled
Forum God

Jolly wrote:I confessed my love to my bestfriend (female) a month ago.
We're together now.

cute

http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

Ptero

Forum God

does she know that you're gay

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:does she know that you're gay

She knows I'm bi.

Ptero

Forum God

so she doesn't know you're gay?

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:so she doesn't know you're gay?

Nope.

Ptero

Forum God

oh man

so when are you going to tell her

fuckkjakakskskjakjaksdjfz
This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread. - Page 6 Ft927

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

what a faggot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum