XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The main reason daethdrain is a genuinely straight person

+3
jolly
Spackled
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

mostly cuz of that one thread you made about post count around the time i realized that having a high post count means nothing and is actually a bad thing

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:mostly cuz of that one thread you made about post count around the time i realized that having a high post count means nothing and is actually a bad thing
that thread was a joke, and I was like 12 then. Almost all of my posts at the time were (really bad) jokes. it was meant to be an obvious joke.

Ptero

Forum God

i miss when yert used to actually post

Ptero wrote:i miss when yert used to actually post
i still check in daily

its just i dont want to really post in any of these threads

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:mostly cuz of that one thread you made about post count around the time i realized that having a high post count means nothing and is actually a bad thing
that thread was a joke, and I was like 12 then. Almost all of my posts at the time were (really bad) jokes. it was meant to be an obvious joke.
i am the retarded one. it is me

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ wrote:
i am the retarded one. it is me
you're too hard on yourself

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

yes i am.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum