XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones Thread.

+6
Ashett
Ptero
The_guy
Flesh
Tetris
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:30 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Yert wrote:nearly all of my posts are less than 10 words and usually not even in a sentence

And all of your post aren't just you trying to be funny, and failing miserably at it.

77Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 am

your approval means everything to me, jolly

78Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:24 am

YO FLESH YOU JUST GON TAKE THAT SHIT?

79Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Just finished Season 2. I had for some reason lost interest in the show so I never watched season 2. possibly going to read the books before I continue to season 3

80Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

when I look back at these old threads..

I hate past us. Including myself.

81Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:37 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Is Game of Thrones good?

82Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:40 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

No, it's bad.
That's why everyone watches it.

83Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 am

Forum God

it's on hbo
if it's on hbo and everyone watches it it's good
which is the exact opposite of every other channel. how'd they do that

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

84Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Tetris wrote:Is Game of Thrones good?

Only the highest quality best written show ever. It feels higher quality than any movie I've ever seen. Download every episode in 1080p right now. (Also it might be a good idea to download and read the books first)

85Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Also:

http://torrentfreak.com/hbo-game-of-thrones-piracy-is-a-compliment-doesnt-hurt-sales-130401/
http://torrentfreak.com/hbo-plans-to-combat-game-of-thrones-piracy-130305/
http://www.theverge.com/2013/2/27/4035390/game-of-thrones-director-piracy

Unlike most companies they don't think piracy is a bad thing. (Which is definitely true for them, I wouldn't watch the show at all it I didn't pirate it and a lot of people are like that as well. I plan on buying each season on blu-ray)

86Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 am

Ptero

Forum God

>best written

not really. first season was good but it really amazed me at how well they bastardized the source material in the second season. straight up awful at times.

87Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:27 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:>best written

not really. first season was good but it really amazed me at how well they bastardized the source material in the second season. straight up awful at times.

Well I haven't read the books yet, so I wouldn't know.

88Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:31 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I was watching game of thrones on my flight back from Colombia last summer. It got up to a sex scene and I had to change it because there was this little girl sitting next to me.
I watched John Carter and 21 jump street instead.

89Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

it's hard to believe the actor that plays Arya and the actor that plays Sansa are only a year apart in age.

90Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

starting reading the books. 5 chapters into A Game of Thrones.

91Game of Thrones Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Thread. Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

someone gets raped and/or killed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum