XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh my god summer is so fucking close

+8
Sevkat
Spackled
Ptero
Ça Plane Pour Moi
Rummy0
XenonMonkey
dx5231
Tetris
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Wed May 25, 2011 9:39 pm

what do you pick cotton or some shit LMAO

27oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 12:29 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

Naw, I work on cars. I restore rusty pieces of shit into 'show cars'. I pound on five gallons of filler to make it look straight and then I paint it. Sweet deal, my lungs are filled with solvents.

I do cotton picking on the side.

http://www.teh-non.com

28oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 2:04 am

The_guy

The_guy
Has a Brother Complex

paint smells really good

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

29oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 2:24 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

FUCK YOU

im school until like june 14th and then i have summer school like the beginning of july to the beginning of august

30oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 2:26 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

The_guy wrote:paint smells really good

I actually agree. I like the smell of primer, too. And bondo. And Fibreglass. I don't like the smell of epoxy, though, that shit gives me a mad headache and makes me feel sick, I actually wear a mask sometimes. Paint thinner smells good, too, and it gets you high.

31oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 8:03 am

i'm in school until june 28th. don't complain.

32oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

but then i have summer school

i can complain

33oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 10:44 pm

The_guy

The_guy
Has a Brother Complex

Tetris wrote:but then i have summer school

i can complain

lrn2lrn

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

34oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Thu May 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Heh, it feels weird looking back at the beginning of this thread and remembering how excited I was for summer. Now it's here, and it's fucking swagged out. It just feels so good to look back and know I've finished this school year.

35oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Fri May 27, 2011 1:55 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

Tetris wrote:but then i have summer school

i can complain

Oh you're one of the handicapped kids?

36oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Fri May 27, 2011 10:25 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

no

i was absent to much so they shoved my dick off to summer school

speaking of which i was absent today due to sick so

37oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Fri May 27, 2011 1:42 pm

I was absent 16 days, which is 6 days over the "limit". My mother has to go up to the school for a conference about my attendance, and she said that when she was on the phone with the school they brought up that they know I'm living out of the school limits.

The old house I used to live in burned down about a month or two after we moved to this house. We told them it burned down while we were still living in and she replied that she would get us on some hardship program where I won't have to pay to come to this school.

My parents said that they'll pay the 1400$ a year if they have to. I'm not going to go to Anniston school, I'm too white.

38oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Fri May 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Ptero

Forum God

I didn't miss a day of school this year.

39oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

Ptero wrote:I didn't miss a day of school this year.

Wow.

40oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Ptero wrote:I didn't miss a day of school this year.

Holy shit I didn't either.

41oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Fri May 27, 2011 8:13 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Unless you count all the days I didn't do work.. In that case I miss like 90% of the days.

42oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Sat May 28, 2011 6:43 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

Jolly wrote:Unless you count all the days I didn't do work.. In that case I miss like 90% of the days.

Man, you're a slacker. You need some better work ethics once you get into the working world. But then again, most people don't have ethics for shit they don't get paid for.

43oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Mon May 30, 2011 12:40 am

>that feel when you haven't showered in weeks, your sleep schedule is reversed, and you browse the internet all night with the lights off and music on

Feels so good holy god i can't even

44oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Mon May 30, 2011 1:00 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

i hate that

i sleep during the day when that happens and i shower all the time

45oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Mon May 30, 2011 2:21 am

Ptero

Forum God

I can't wait to start doing that again.

All night movie marathons fuck yeah.

46oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

school ends tomorrow, the same day i get oot 3ds

fuck yea B]

47oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm

god damn it guys i still have finals standing right behind me preparing to stick their thirty foot long penises all the way in and out of me.

48oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Castle World

Successful Troll

Only 4 more months until Rage, and the near end of fucking summer

49oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm

fuck this gay earth

50oh my god summer is so fucking close - Page 2 Empty Re: oh my god summer is so fucking close Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Ptero

Forum God

i have to start band camp tomorrow

12 hour days

Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum