XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I made a new sig.

+3
Sam
Ça Plane Pour Moi
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I made a new sig. Empty I made a new sig. Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

I don't like it.

I made a new sig. YeQZR

I made a new sig. VQpQJ

2I made a new sig. Empty Re: I made a new sig. Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

The blue looks okay, I guess, but I don't really want a blue sig.

3I made a new sig. Empty Re: I made a new sig. Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

Use a different font

4I made a new sig. Empty Re: I made a new sig. Wed May 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Sam

Sam
Frequent Poster

I like the shine effect, can you make me one pls?

5I made a new sig. Empty Re: I made a new sig. Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

mynameisgayimeandast

mynameisgayimeandast
Person

extremely detailed picture may crash browsers warning

6I made a new sig. Empty Re: I made a new sig. Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

squf

squf
Common Poster

why don't you get rid of the black border around it and leave it as a transparent .png? it would look cooler with just the round borders instead of a rectangular border. also i don't really understand why you added some noise to it since you're going for a clean stream-lined look here. i would get rid of the noise and the border.

you did a good job on the text with the inner shadow so it looks like its "sunken" into the picture, but on the dark grey one it's hard to tell that you've done that. maybe push the opacity up a bit more on that one or some such.

also for the reflective surface you should make it curved and make it a gradient, right now its just this flat reduced opacity white box pretty much, if it curves from corner to corner it would look neater, and if you made it a gradient it would "pop" more and look more like its actually reflective.

hth

http://z13.invisionfree.com/internet_MASTERS/index.php?

7I made a new sig. Empty Re: I made a new sig. Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Spackled

Spackled
Forum God

squf wrote:why don't you get rid of the black border around it and leave it as a transparent .png? it would look cooler with just the round borders instead of a rectangular border. also i don't really understand why you added some noise to it since you're going for a clean stream-lined look here. i would get rid of the noise and the border.

you did a good job on the text with the inner shadow so it looks like its "sunken" into the picture, but on the dark grey one it's hard to tell that you've done that. maybe push the opacity up a bit more on that one or some such.

also for the reflective surface you should make it curved and make it a gradient, right now its just this flat reduced opacity white box pretty much, if it curves from corner to corner it would look neater, and if you made it a gradient it would "pop" more and look more like its actually reflective.

hth

cool story bro

http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

8I made a new sig. Empty Re: I made a new sig. Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

i need to learn how to use photoshop

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum