XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

happy birthday yert

+4
Tetris
Ptero
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
jolly
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

uıɐɹpɥʇǝɐp wrote:
Tetris wrote:
Yert wrote:they think it's bullshit for me to get in trouble over something as petty as 21 absences

21? the fuck?

I've had more absences than that before, and I didn't have to go to court.

How were you absent from your own house?

I went to actual school up until last November.

27happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:12 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

O

28happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:29 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

daethdrain

do you have a hard time understanding the concept of homeschooled people

going to NORMAL school before? I went to public school up until 8th grade.

29happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:44 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Nah. I was trying to bust his chops.

Sry if I annoyed you, jolly.
I would also like to apologize to Tetris for giving him a hard time.
And I'd like to give an apology to Klik for razzing him about waiting 6 months after my birthday to give me the binding of issac.

30happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:51 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

And I'd like to apologize to the entire Internet for my actions from 2010-2012. I am turning over a new leaf like jolly. Except ppl will see change with me.

31happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:51 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I'd like to apologize to jolly again for my previous comment.

32happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Btw. Happy birthday Yert.

33happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:15 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

FAG

34happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

uıɐɹpɥʇǝɐp wrote:Nah. I was trying to bust his chops.

Sry if I annoyed you, jolly.
I would also like to apologize to Tetris for giving him a hard time.
And I'd like to give an apology to Klik for razzing him about waiting 6 months after my birthday to give me the binding of issac.

daeth, you're cool don't worry about it d00d <3 ng10

35happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

nice drawing

happy birthday yert Basketball

36happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Tetris wrote:
Yert wrote:they think it's bullshit for me to get in trouble over something as petty as 21 absences

21? the fuck?

I've had more absences than that before, and I didn't have to go to court.

i think they just wanted to make an example out of somebody tbh, especially since there are people at my school who have about as many absences as i do

or they might have gone for me specifically because i got in trouble last year and got sent to that alternative school although i havent got into any trouble this year idk

37happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

for the record i never intentionally change myself

38happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I wonder what Yert got for his birthday.

39happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:38 pm

uıɐɹpɥʇǝɐp wrote:I wonder what Yert got for his birthday.

a car

1995 pontiac grand prix

looks like this

happy birthday yert - Page 2 Nct0p7p

Very Happy

40happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 pm

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

are you shitting me
What state are you in
I am almost 17 and i still dont even have my permit :c

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

41happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:13 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

nice happy birthday yert - Page 2 11954237341217376590johnny_automatic_chef_says_okay.svg.med

42happy birthday yert - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday yert Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:11 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

SqueezyLemon wrote:are you shitting me
What state are you in
I am almost 17 and i still dont even have my permit :c

alabama dummy

I'm getting my permit soon
I'm turning 17 soon

you can get your permit here (and in most states, I believe) at 15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2