XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the xenonmonkey is at PAX

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty the xenonmonkey is at PAX Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:01 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

so is my favorite youtuber

I wonder if they'll meet

2the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Xenonmonkey is like the Luis of xenonmonkey.com (always going places)

3the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:39 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

xenon only lives like 15 miles away from Boston, which is where PAX East is. he isn't going very far

4the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

I live like 30-40 minutes from Boston

I can't go to PAX because I don't have any transportation besides my mom and I'm not going to force her to stand around in a big convention filled with sweaty losers all day. Maybe I'll be able to go myself in a few years.

5the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:51 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

i'll take you guys to pax next year.
just pay me for gas
and food
and tickets

6the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

that'll come up to about $100-200 each which isn't much unless you're "poor" in which case you don't deserve to go to pax.

7the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:that'll come up to about $100-200 each which isn't much unless you're "poor" in which case you don't deserve to go to pax.

PAX is pretty far away. I think it'd be a bit more than that for me.

8the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I don't really want to drive down to alabama.
I was just going to pick up tetris and have him pay for everything.
also tet, can i crash at your house during that week? that way i don't have to stay at a hotel*

*hotel that you would be paying for

9the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

daethdrain wrote:I don't really want to drive down to alabama.
I was just going to pick up tetris and have him pay for everything.
also tet, can i crash at your house during that week? that way i don't have to stay at a hotel*

*hotel that you would be paying for

i don't have the kind of money you're looking for, friend

10the xenonmonkey is at PAX Empty Re: the xenonmonkey is at PAX Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

have fun at pax

i live in england and only 16 years old so i can't go

i'm very sad indeed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum