XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How "smart" are you?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How "smart" are you? Empty How "smart" are you? Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:10 am

Spackled

Spackled
Forum God

What is your IQ?

What are your grades like on average? What would they be if you did/didn't study or make any attempt?

Are you a slow or quick learner? Do you have any learning disabilities at all?

What are your favorite school subjects? Your least favorite? Are you the person that would be a scientist/mathematician, or a journalist of some sort?

What do you consider is the best way for you to learn things? The most unhelpful way?

http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

2How "smart" are you? Empty Re: How "smart" are you? Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Idc

3How "smart" are you? Empty Re: How "smart" are you? Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:01 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

i'll post later!!!

4How "smart" are you? Empty Re: How "smart" are you? Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 am

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

Spackled wrote:What is your IQ?
who cares. it's over 100

Spackled wrote:What are your grades like on average? What would they be if you did/didn't study or make any attempt?
right now i've got like a b average. it'd be higher if i cared less about not being in college anymore

Spackled wrote:Are you a slow or quick learner? Do you have any learning disabilities at all?
i learn things pretty quickly i guess.

Spackled wrote:What are your favorite school subjects? Your least favorite? Are you the person that would be a scientist/mathematician, or a journalist of some sort?
well i major in mechanical engineering and that's been my favorite thing since i was like 14. history can suck a dick. i'm sure you can find out what i'd be

Spackled wrote:What do you consider is the best way for you to learn things? The most unhelpful way?

by doing, so if i make mistakes i can find out where i went wrong and i can do it again. the most unhelpful way is by copying shit, i had a delusional spanish teacher (don't remember what year) that thought that we'd all learn spanish just by copying shit and i've been slowly relearning the language for the past 6 months or so

5How "smart" are you? Empty Re: How "smart" are you? Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:50 am

Jolly wrote:Idc

6How "smart" are you? Empty Re: How "smart" are you? Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Spackled wrote:What is your IQ?
low

Spackled wrote:What are your grades like on average? What would they be if you did/didn't study or make any attempt?
Like B and stuff. If I didn't make any attempt... like B and stuff.

Spackled wrote:Are you a slow or quick learner? Do you have any learning disabilities at all?
I dunno, medium I guess. I don't have any learning disabilities.

Spackled wrote:What are your favorite school subjects? Your least favorite? Are you the person that would be a scientist/mathematician, or a journalist of some sort?
I like history and I guess science. I hate math. I am not that person at all.

Spackled wrote:What do you consider is the best way for you to learn things? The most unhelpful way?
The most helpful way would be to just pay attention and do it I guess

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum