XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch

+4
Professor Skittles
Ptero
jolly
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

ye ye i know but a lot of times i've found it's pretty accurate with english to german or vice versa

52Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm

you should always ask me!
wait no, you shouldnt i cant explain anything when it comes to grammar and shit like that

53Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:41 pm

is there any way to tell if a noun is feminine/masculine/neuter just by looking at it or do you just have to memorize it?

54Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

i think you have to memorize it...

55Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:55 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

wow robmon is useless.

if you were learning Spanish i could help you

56Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm

i'm the biggest help ever

57Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Robmon wrote:i think you have to memorize it...

oh that's p lame

i've found that most of the time nouns that end with an "e" are usually feminine but that's the only thing i've caught onto regarding noun genders

im not really having a problem memorizing the genders anyway so whatever

58Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 pm

german is confusing and i really cant explain anything of it
why do you guys learn this damn language anyway?

59Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Robmon wrote:why do you guys learn this damn language anyway?

it's fun and german is a cool language

60Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

i'm learning french right now in high school...

what a pussy ass language, i wanna learn the angry ass german

61Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Spanish is stupid
Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, are too hard.
I don't really like France.
Asian languages are WAY too hard.

obvious choice is German.

62Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch - Page 3 Empty Re: Tetris& Jolly lernt Deutsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Tycrane

Tycrane
Broken Fingers

Jolly wrote:Spanish is stupid
Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, are too hard.
I don't really like France.
Asian languages are WAY too hard.

obvious choice is German.

i can speak fluent tagalog, i was taught by my auntie when i was little

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum