XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the best Tetris player on XM?

+3
Tetris
Ça Plane Pour Moi
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Spoiler: It isn't Tetris.

http://www.tetrisfriends.com/games/Marathon/game.php

Who is the best Tetris player on XM? 1uq6a

2Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 am

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

i only play tetris on the gameboy (emulator known as gambatte)

i'm very bad at it, i might shit out a score tomorrow after work

3Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

© wrote:i only play tetris on the gameboy (emulator known as gambatte)

i'm very bad at it, i might shit out a score tomorrow after work

I'm decent. My highscore was around 600k before I took a long break from it. Tetris kills my eyes. I forget to blink.

4Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 am

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

Toucan Sam wrote:Spoiler: It isn't Tetris.

dude spoiler alert god

5Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I remember that I scored a 10 million in that. I was still playing and then the people that made the game came to my house and told me to stop playing because my score was too high.

6Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

getting closer to my old highscore.

Who is the best Tetris player on XM? 1uEjp

7Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

sluf

Who is the best Tetris player on XM? 1v97t

8Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 pm

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

omg you are such a faggot

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

9Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:02 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

SqueezyLemon wrote:omg you are such a faggot

Are you really so upset that you have to spew it everywhere and call me a faggot (which is hardly an insult to me) in a thread about the game Tetris?

10Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

how long does it take you to score that high?

11Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

daethdrain wrote:how long does it take you to score that high?

10-15 minutes.

12Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:59 am

Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Dont10

13Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:11 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

ifuckedachild wrote:Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Dont10

You can't let me be better than you at something. keep playing.

14Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I want to be this good

15Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 am

Forum God

oh he plays starcraft
that explains the inhuman speed and accuracy

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

16Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:39 pm

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

Toucan Sam wrote:

Are you really so upset that you have to spew it everywhere and call me a faggot (which is hardly an insult to me) in a thread about the game Tetris?
I'm actually not that upset with you anymore
why do you only structure your sentences correctly when you are angry

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

17Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 pm

jolly is cool

18Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Forum God

SqueezyLemon wrote:
Toucan Sam wrote:

GRRRRammer

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

19Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

SqueezyLemon wrote:
Toucan Sam wrote:

You've never seen me angry.

20Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:09 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

10 wrote:oh he plays starcraft
that explains the inhuman speed and accuracy

No, he played Tetris first. He started focusing on Starcraft to make money.

21Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm

wow jolly i said you were cool and youre not even going to say "thanks yert i think youre cool too" k that's fine then ;_;

22Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Yert wrote:jolly is cool

thanks yert i think youre cool too

23Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:25 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

one time jolly was angry at me and he called me a faggot.
I really hate him

24Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:23 am

Spackled

Spackled
Forum God

I have a love/hate relationship with Jolly.

Sometimes he'll get all mad at dumb shit I post, other times he will encourage me to post more/want to talk to me on Skype.

http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

25Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Empty Re: Who is the best Tetris player on XM? Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I'm obsessed with Tetris.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum