XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just finished Angle Bats

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just finished Angle Bats Empty Just finished Angle Bats Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

IT WAS PRRRTY GUD IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!

A lot of people say you can't get through it without crying. And while I agree, it's sad as fuck at some parts. It wasn't on the same tier as stuff like Clannad or Little Busters, that key is most known for.

The OST is pretty good, some of the GirlDeMo songs are kinda annoying, but fitting at parts.

GO WATCH IT.

2Just finished Angle Bats Empty Re: Just finished Angle Bats Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:43 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Why did you spell the title completely wrong?

Angel Beats*

3Just finished Angle Bats Empty Re: Just finished Angle Bats Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Professor Skittles

Professor Skittles
Insane Poster

Jolly wrote:Why did you spell the title completely wrong?

Angel Beats*

You're thinking of something completely different. Angle Bats is about a family of bats who learn geometry.

4Just finished Angle Bats Empty Re: Just finished Angle Bats Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:54 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Professor Skittles wrote:
Jolly wrote:Why did you spell the title completely wrong?

Angel Beats*

You're thinking of something completely different. Angle Bats is about a family of bats who learn geometry.

that sounds a lot better than some anime.

5Just finished Angle Bats Empty Re: Just finished Angle Bats Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Forum God

the flies we eat are oval shaped, ah ah ah!

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

6Just finished Angle Bats Empty Re: Just finished Angle Bats Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Lmfao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum