XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread.

+14
BustaJones
Mesogleac
Professor Skittles
Ashett
SqueezyLemon
Flesh
Spackled
Domo
AbstractPathologist
Sevkat
jolly
Ptero
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
Tetris
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Ptero

Forum God

I had exams this week I think I did pretty well

i think i have a fucking kidney stone dude
it all adds up

the waves of unbearable back pain
the painful piss with weird ass flakes and a bit of what looked like blood in it
the nausea and vomiting and fever during the flares of back pain

shit man

Tetris

Tetris
Forum God

took a math test i didnt study for at all, get a 65.

awwwww yea

oh fuck my goddamn back my abdomen my groin hurts so bad i can hardly hold back tears and vomit ohhhhhh myyyyyyy fuckiiiiiiiing goddddddddddd
out of all the fucking times that i could have ran out painkillers
this had to be the time
fuck this gay earth

I'm going to go up to my doctor Monday about my back/abdomen/groin pains. My parents were going to take me today, but he was at an important meeting or some dumb shit like that. Jesus fucking christ, Monday can't come fast enough. I'd do anything for anyone about right now so long as it guaranteed getting me out of this pain.

IT HURTS
SO DAMN BAD
WORDS CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT
AND NOTHING HELPS THE PAIN, NOTHING AT ALL
IBUPROFEN DOES JACK SHIT, ASPIRIN DOES JACK SHIT, "BLUE GOO" PAIN RELIEF CREAM DOES JACK SHIT, AND EVEN 20 MILLIGRAMS OF HYDROCODONE BARELY HELPED
FUCK DAMMIT

oh thank fucking god, all my pain has almost entirely gone away. it only hurts now if i breathe deeply. hmmm, i want it to stop hurting but on the other hand i sort of think that if its not currently hurting when i go to the doctor on monday it may fuck with the tests or whatever, but i mean if the pain has been happening on and off every few weeks for nearly a year now its got to be something that's constantly there, you know?

Ptero

Forum God

cut your dick off it's the only way

Ptero wrote:cut your dick off it's the only way

klol brb

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

Yert, you are a fucking junkie and I hope you realize you are just slowly killing yourself. Just do pot you dirty bitch.

Ashett wrote:Yert, you are a fucking junkie and I hope you realize you are just slowly killing yourself. Just do pot you dirty bitch.

Slowly killing myself? Nah, unless you're trying to be pseudo-intellectual and you mean psychologically killing myself. Then maybe so, but I would still disagree. The only drugs I use that are actually toxic to the human body is stimulants. Benzos are also very slightly neurotoxic, but not really. Most drugs are safer for your body than you probably think, fag.

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

Still they are junkie drugs. You should only do weed, don't try and justify taking pills and other toxic things.
Junkie.

Ashett wrote:Still they are junkie drugs. You should only do weed, don't try and justify taking pills and other toxic things.
Junkie.

what's so wrong about being a junkie anyway

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

Go ahead and OD, faggot.

nah i think i'll pass on that

im pretty sure i've had a few minor overdoses before anyway, they're really not as scary or life-threatening as people make them out to be. one time i passed out at a friend's house and he said my lips were kinda blue and i was hardly breathing at all for like 15 minutes but then i woke up again and was totally fine. the summer was fun times.

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

You just shouldn't do that stuff. Its dirty.

shut up you biased dumbass

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

Drugs are for kids with no friends or for kids with nothing better to do.
Didnt you say you wanted to date a 6th grader, thats how low you've dropped

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

SqueezyLemon wrote:Drugs are for kids with no friends or for kids with nothing better to do.

or maybe just for people who enjoy having a good time and an altered state of consciousness

SqueezyLemon wrote:Didnt you say you wanted to date a 6th grader, thats how low you've dropped

no, i said i wanted to fuck a sixth grader, pretty big difference.

i don't see how drug use and sexual desires have any relation anyway.

SqueezyLemon

SqueezyLemon
Forum Lizard

wow you arent serious

like nobody thinks like that, thats like fucking a little kid
your messed up mannn

http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

SqueezyLemon wrote:wow you arent serious

yes i am very much serious

SqueezyLemon wrote:like nobody thinks like that

no actually a lot of people think like that

SqueezyLemon wrote:your messed up mannn

no im not

Ptero

Forum God

hey yert did you hear megaupload got shut down and filesonic is shutting itself down dark times man

what if mediafire is next

WHAT IF

yea, that fucking sucks. i know why megaupload got shut down, but why is filesonic shutting itself down?

if mediafire gets shot down that's going to suck shit, i download most of my music from there. sure, i could also download from what.cd but if i entirely switched to that my ratio would quickly go to shit and that would mean i'd get banned. i never really used megaupload, but i still hate that it got taken down, and stuff like that is a slippery slope and what not.

Yert wrote:This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread. - Page 8 Untitl31

turns out he actually thought i was kidding until he saw that thread i made about it on newgrounds

im so fucking retarded

Ptero

Forum God

hahaha

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Yert wrote:
Yert wrote:This thread is for annoying spamming. Don't like it, don't click this thread. - Page 8 Untitl31

turns out he actually thought i was kidding until he saw that thread i made about it on newgrounds

im so fucking retarded

gj yert

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum