XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Thread [No Spoilers]

+4
Ptero
Sevkat
jolly
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Discuss movies you enjoy or watched recently.

2Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I watched Shaun of the dead today. Great movie. Simon Pegg is fucking awesome.

Just watched Limitless. Good movie, but the ending was really unexpected. I feel like they could have expanded on the story a bit more rather than end as soon as they did.

3Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

what

Movie Thread [No Spoilers] 6ZBN

4Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:54 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

No country for old men.
Great movie.
Main character dies off screen so don't be all like.
"awww what the fuck this movie sucks" because you're just to simple to appreciate the beauty of it.

5Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Daeth drain wrote:No country for old men.
Great movie.
Main character dies off screen so don't be all like.
"awww what the fuck this movie sucks" because you're just to simple to appreciate the beauty of it.

NO SPOILERS FAGGOT

6Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:15 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

U MADD

7Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I just realised a lot of the people reviewing on netflix seem to be retarded. Someone said 25th hour is hard to follow. How the hell was it hard to follow what

8Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:22 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Movie Thread [No Spoilers] 7nlS

9Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:23 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Jolly wrote:Movie Thread [No Spoilers] 7nlS

the show doesn't even have that much violence..

or curse words.
Movie Thread [No Spoilers] 7nlX

10Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:53 am

Sevkat

Sevkat
Thread Master

how 'bout that anime

http://www.teh-non.com

11Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Netflix is the YouTube of movie renting.
Smh

I have Netflix on my wii, what do you have it on?

12Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Daeth drain wrote:Netflix is the YouTube of movie renting.
Smh

I have Netflix on my wii, what do you have it on?

Youtube has movie renting, though.

and what do you mean. You can use netflix on anything platform. I don't have watch instantly anymore, though, so I guess only on my DVD player?

13Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:01 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I know you can use Netflix on any platform or computer. Was just asking which one you used. So you only rent DVDs? Oh. That sucks, the entire first 3 seasons of breaking bad are available

14Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Ptero

Forum God

p sure Jolly has seen all of BrBa so that doesn't really matter

I have Netflix instant and DVD. Usually use instant on the Wii or the 360.

15Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

I like the instant watch on the wii better.
I've watched all the toxic avengers on Netflix.
I wanna watch shutter island; it looks pretty good.
Ive also watched every single episode of shin chan, and I'm watching home movies whenever I get te chance.
Lol this isn't a netflix thread though.

I watched the great debaters the other day. It starred Denzel Washington, and Whitaker and his son. I didn't love it but it was an alright movie. I mean as far as movies about black people over coming oppresion go it was alright. 5/10

16Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:36 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Daeth drain wrote:I know you can use Netflix on any platform or computer. Was just asking which one you used. So you only rent DVDs? Oh. That sucks, the entire first 3 seasons of breaking bad are available

They ship two DVDs out at a time so w/e man. I barely used instantly anyways. My internet (at my house, anyways) sucks too bad to use it.

BUT I'm at my grandparents right now.

Movie Thread [No Spoilers] 1549930086

17Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:37 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

my internet at my house is like .60 Mb/s shit SUCKS man

18Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:45 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I just watched Captain America. It was okay. The part of the movie where he's singing and shit was stupid, and that one scene where he's on a motorcycle and people are chasing him was fucking stupid too. One of the guys flew off his bike and they played that sound from cartoons when somebody falls off a building or something. What the hell.

19Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:47 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

But besides those two things the movie was good.

20Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

oh also the ending was kind of stupid I thought but w/e it wasn't bad enough to make me hate the entire movie

21Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Ptero

Forum God

Jolly wrote:I just watched Captain America. It was okay. The part of the movie where he's singing and shit was stupid, and that one scene where he's on a motorcycle and people are chasing him was fucking stupid too. One of the guys flew off his bike and they played that sound from cartoons when somebody falls off a building or something. What the hell.

the Wilhelm scream has been a running joke in movies for decades. It's repeated so often on purpose.

22Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Domo

Domo
Domosexual

Jolly wrote:

Movie Thread [No Spoilers] WB6YC

http://www.icarly.com/

23Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:21 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Domo 2.0 BETA wrote:
Jolly wrote:

Movie Thread [No Spoilers] WB6YC

Fuck you

24Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:21 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I'm jealous. ;(

25Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Empty Re: Movie Thread [No Spoilers] Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:14 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Should I watch Weeds?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum