XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jolly sure likes this board

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jolly sure likes this board Empty Jolly sure likes this board Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 am

GayForGirls

Person

Also this board seems to be the most active.
Does that mean I get to use my worst English over here yeah?

Because sometimes I just don't know how to write anymore. I guess its hard to understand for you people that speak English and only English.

But for someone like me that has to use dutch on a day to day basis, it has a negative effect on my English.

That does make me sad though because I enjoy English way more then that silly dutch.
But I digress.

What I'm trying to say is that the Dutch grammar gets in the way of the english grammar. I don't know if it's because English is such a shitty language or if dutch is such a shitty language, but either way one of the two sucks and it interferes with the other.

So fuck you if I there are times where my structure seems way off and unnatural.
At least I still got spell check.

2Jolly sure likes this board Empty Re: Jolly sure likes this board Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 am

GayForGirls

Person

Also the fact that tend to stay up for days fucks around with my typing skills.

3Jolly sure likes this board Empty Re: Jolly sure likes this board Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:01 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

GayForGirls wrote:Also the fact that tend to stay up for days fucks around with my typing skills.

That's not good, this is something you shouldn't do.

4Jolly sure likes this board Empty Re: Jolly sure likes this board Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:54 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

also I like general too I'm like 99% sure I probably have the most post in general.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum