XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obligatory "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW?" Thread

+21
Spackled
Tycrane
Professor Skittles
jolly
Domo
XenonMonkey
apple
100th
Prodigal
Mesogleac
Ptero
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
Ashett
The_guy
SqueezyLemon
Sevkat
dx5231
Rummy0
Edgourd
Tetris
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

DEM BOYS WANT THEY MUSIC ON BLAST DON'T TURN IT DOWN TURN IT UP EVERY TIME THE COPS PASS
Obligatory "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW?" Thread - Page 11 Gabe10

Death Grips - Exmilitary

OH MY GOD

WHY DIDN'T I GET INTO DEATH GRIPS EARLIER

THIS IS SO GOOD LIKE OMG

IM SERIOUSLY ALMOST CRYING AT HOW FUCKING GLORIOUS THIS ALBUM IS

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNEEEEEEEEE

Rummy0

Rummy0
Amazing Poster

Death Grips - Exmilitary

AND BE QUIET IF YOU LOVE THE POLICE NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP IF YOU FEEL THE MUSIC CAUSE ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE BASS AND THE MOVEMENT

AND EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE WOULD MISTAKE IT AS LOVE EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE WOULD MISTAKE IT AS LOVE EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE WOULD MISTAKE IT AS LOVE

Can I throw panties on stage, like can I be a fucking groupie and just fuck you because you're on stage and other girls want to fuck you?
See, bands like us don't get groupies.
Nooooooooo
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaa
You guys are full of shit
No, it's not full of shit. I mean have you ever heard our songs? I mean basically...... exactly, that's what I'm saying

Death Grips - Exmilitary

Death Grips - Exmilitary

Death Grips - Exmilitary

HE CAME TO ME WITH MONEY IN HIS HAND. HE OFFERED ME, I DIDN'T ASK HIM.

Queens of The Stone Age - Era Vulgaris

YOU'VE GOT

A QUESTION

PLEASE

DON'T

ASK

IT

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Bitches Ain't shit

Kendrick Lamar - Section.80

omg

not even two minutes in and this is already amazing

fuck kendrick lamar what a fucking downer too much of an r&b-ish sound

DEATH GRIPS - EXMILITARY

Shabazz Palaces - Black Up

Prolyphic & Reanimator - The Ugly Truth

Tortoise - Millions Now Living Will Never Die

Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow

FUCKING AMAZING

WORDS CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE

I just listened to Feedbacker by Boris for the first time

One of the greatest albums I've ever heard

seriously just

wow

bitch i think im based god everything foreign bitch suck my dick im ralph luaren 30 on my dick cause im still fucking touring based never die i'll be there next morning damn based god pinky ring that's a robbery damn based god all my bitches think im bill gates im macintoshing ring dipped in frosting young based god fucked a bitch in boston young based god is an american superstar young based god goddamn i need an espy damn in wayne gretzky kristi yamaguchi everything coochie the bitch gave me coochie young based god never fed my bitch sushi bitch kiss my ring cause im kristi yamaguchi chain jessica simpson i look like tim mcgraw hundred on my dick bitches young based god

chimmy chang chang bitch i think im based god thirty on my dick and i stroke like a-rod nigga fuck with me imma go awol bitch suck my dick hoe i think im based god chimmy chang chang bitch i think im based god thirty on my dick and i stroke like a-rod nigga fuck with me imma go awol bitch suck my dick hoe i think im based god

niggas fuck with me bitches fuck with me strapped with a nine and i look like sam cassell thirty on my dick cause that bitch rang my bell nigga lie to god then i bet he go to hell bitch im earl boykins bitch i think im based god ak-47 let you know that im hustling straight 700 west burkley thuggin word around town based god bought a bitch today yea i bought a girlfriend i think im too lazy bitch think im crazy bitch i'll buy another one tricking off my ass cap paying for that head game young based god bought a bitch for a threesome bitch that's my taxes paying for that head game fuck what you heard i ain't got nothing to hear nothing bitch im so cold and im feeling like soulja bitch i think im based god whip that nark like noah

chimmy chang chang bitch i think im based god thirty on my dick and i stroke like a-rod nigga fuck with me imma go awol bitch suck my dick hoe i think im based god chimmy chang chang bitch i think im based god thirty on my dick and i stroke like a-rod nigga fuck with me imma go awol bitch suck my dick hoe i think im based god

THE "YES" BUTTON BROKE TO AUTOMATIC IRRATIONAL DOSAGE OF FURIOUS STATIC

Giles Corey - Giles Corey

Jesu - Jesu

this is SO FUCKING AWESOME

Madvillain - Madvillainy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum