XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just joking, haha :D it's good. I loved how the buttons were layered and the amazing high quality non-commercial rap music you put onto it, it really spiced up all the good parts of this movie. Very nice job, especially the song on menu, did you rap to

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Just joking, haha Very Happy

it's good. I loved how the buttons were layered and the amazing high quality non-commercial rap music you put onto it, it really spiced up all the good parts of this movie.

Very nice job, especially the song on menu, did you rap to it? Sounds like 13 year old with a speaking disorder, but I found it suiting since the whole flash had the same quality, obviously everyone can agree, that this movie was entertaining, yet skills that being showing right now are master glass.

Also the backgrounds done with paint and unrelated irrelevant sprites and buttons didn't annoy me at all, they made this movie just a little more better than it already is, which is hard, since the whole movie was punch of buttons with creative cheme and clever storyline, which was very very well hidden (I mean, really well hidden).

Despite the facts that there wasn't much content, I found the content that was revealed on this movie, the best flash animating I have seen in ages. all the tweens and choppy movements... just wow, it really did bring the movie to newgrounds usual standars, which aren't very high anyways.

Well, the movie was good, even tho it needs some work, less rap and random things flying along with badly drawn penises, I think this is a suggesfull movie.

Well done, be sure to work more on the next movie. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum