XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Empty I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 am

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

So I shall claim my dominion.

2I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Empty Re: I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 am

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

All shall bow to me, the Ruler Of Chaos. Ruler Of ABSOLUTE Chaos.

3I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Empty Re: I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 am

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

I shall take my stand here, and take this forum sektion. It is mine, I have klaimed it. So if you want it, we shall go to the mountains for powerful buttsekks. Whoever wins the buttsekks kan take my mantle and throne. My Name is Shao Kahn. Let the Kombat begin.

4I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Empty Re: I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:49 am

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

Nah,thats not me, I am just Ashett, Ruler Of Absolute Chaos. I shall entertain you with wavering mind blasts and big ass penises.

5I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Empty Re: I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 am

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

No others claim the prize? I shall hold it dear.

6I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Empty Re: I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 am

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

Nothing yet? Huh...

7I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Empty Re: I wish to be ruler of Absolute Chaos. Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 am

Ashett

Ashett
Insane Poster

I wish for a challenge. Challenge my power pathetic assholes. This joke is no longer funny. I apologize. Wait... It never was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum