XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i got a job today

+2
Spackled
Ptero
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26i got a job today - Page 2 Empty Re: i got a job today Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Ptero

Forum God

it's aight

apparently i'm hosting instead of bussing

so i just greet people and direct them to seats

the only hard part is making sure not to overseat a waiter's section

27i got a job today - Page 2 Empty Re: i got a job today Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Ptero

Forum God

now i'm a software developer for amazon, a slightly better job

28i got a job today - Page 2 Empty Re: i got a job today Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:49 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Ptero wrote:now i'm a software developer for amazon, a slightly better job

Damn that's really cool man. Did you study comp sci or anything in college?

29i got a job today - Page 2 Empty Re: i got a job today Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 am

Ptero

Forum God

I got a degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering! Sort of lucked into coding gigs instead of electrical, totally worth it.

30i got a job today - Page 2 Empty Re: i got a job today Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:59 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

Ptero wrote:I got a degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering! Sort of lucked into coding gigs instead of electrical, totally worth it.

Nice. I've been into programming on occasion as a hobby but I've never become good enough at it to pursue it as a hobby unfortunately. I feel like that's probably my dream job though. I really need to find the motivation to push myself to get to that point.

How is Amazon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum