XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a moment of silence for france

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a moment of silence for france Empty a moment of silence for france Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:14 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

guys. hello-operator was shut down

2a moment of silence for france Empty Re: a moment of silence for france Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:09 am

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

daethdrain wrote:guys. hello-operator was shut down

it still exists, it just lost its domain name like xenonmonkey did six hundred years ago. nobody posts there anymore just like here, though, so we are currently experiencing the heat death of the newgrounds offshoot communities from 2010

3a moment of silence for france Empty Re: a moment of silence for france Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:13 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

teh-non is still clappin'

my black baby boy, grub runs a tight shift

4a moment of silence for france Empty Re: a moment of silence for france Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:01 am

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

i forgot about the none. maybe i'll make an account there when i'm not working 200 hrs a week

5a moment of silence for france Empty Re: a moment of silence for france Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:45 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

its actually dead.
sk is the only active place now i think.
you could always post on the kk forum

6a moment of silence for france Empty Re: a moment of silence for france Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:25 am

you dont wanna go to the sk forum

7a moment of silence for france Empty Re: a moment of silence for france Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:31 pm

jolly

jolly
Forum God

Drinze wrote:you dont wanna go to the sk forum

lol dont hate
wheres youre icon from btw xdddddddddddd

a moment of silence for france XtzlZ8d
            cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

8a moment of silence for france Empty Re: a moment of silence for france Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Ça Plane Pour Moi
Forum Lizard

Drinze wrote:you dont wanna go to the sk forum
you're right

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum