XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Username

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Username on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 pm

buujack

African Overlord
what is the origin of your different usernames? or story behind it.
mine?
i used to like dragonball. There was a character by the name bojack. well i just turned an 'o' to two 'uu'

View user profile

2 Re: Username on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:58 pm

jolly

Forum God
the very first name I used was dead drain for runescape abt 9 years ago. then 4 years ago I made an account on grounds and I wanted to change it to deathdrain. although I was dumb and I typed in a random password and I couldn't remember it. So I made another account named daethdrain. I'm kinda glad that I messed it up. I like daethdrain

View user profile

3 Re: Username on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Ça Plane Pour Moi

Forum Lizard
let's split up hecticjon into its two words: hectic and jon

hectic is part of HecticCircleCrap, a shitty name i made up back in 2007 before username changes were made admin request only. everyone called me hectic even after i changed my name nearly four years later so i just stuck with it

jon is not a random name i picked out of thin air in 2011 or 12 but it's really dumb to explain who jon is to people so i will pretend it is. but after picking the name as a joke to myself i picked the name Jesus of Nazareth on h-o once for christmas and then realized the initials spelled jon so i was like "hey cool i guess i'm keeping this name then"

bonus round: Ça Plane Pour Moi is the name of a 1977 hit single from belgian artist plastic bertrand

View user profile

4 Re: Username on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Robmon

Person
i dont really remember how i came up with it, it's just another username that somehow includes my actual firstname because im horribly uncreative when it comes to usernames, all i know is that it has nothing to do with pokemon

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum