XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.


You are not connected. Please login or register

i just read my bank summary and its not good

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jolly

avatar
Forum God
its time for me to tighten my belt

i have one of those belts that you pull the loose end to make tighter

i need 1 buff/strong guy to pull on my belt loop and i need another buff/strong guy to wrap his hands around me and hold me in place while the other buff/strong guy pulls.

who here is the buffest/strongest?

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
what you have to do is stop eating

View user profile

Ptero


Forum God
i am the strongest man on the internet, please stand back

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
Ptero wrote:i am the strongest man on the internet, please stand back

how much can you Bench Press?

View user profile

Ptero


Forum God
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
Ptero wrote:i am the strongest man on the internet, please stand back

how much can you Bench Press?

like three benches

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
yes but how much do the benches weigh.

View user profile

jolly

avatar
Forum God
you cant comprehend PTEROS STRENAGHT~!!!


View user profile

Ptero


Forum God
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:yes but how much do the benches weigh.

approximately 1 bench a piece

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
Ptero wrote:
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:yes but how much do the benches weigh.

approximately 1 bench a piece

i do not understand the bench system please convert to american pounds, thanks

View user profile

buujack

avatar
African Overlord

who here is the buffest/strongest?[/quote]

me, i have BBC genetics

View user profile

Ptero


Forum God
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
Ptero wrote:
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:yes but how much do the benches weigh.

approximately 1 bench a piece

i do not understand the bench system please convert to american pounds, thanks

1 benchpound

View user profile

Ça Plane Pour Moi

avatar
Forum Lizard
Ptero wrote:
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:
Ptero wrote:
Ça Plane Pour Moi wrote:yes but how much do the benches weigh.

approximately 1 bench a piece

i do not understand the bench system please convert to american pounds, thanks

1 benchpound

damn, that is a lot.

View user profile

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
I'm not exactly buff, but I sure am strong
do i need to fulfill both of these requirements

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

Professor Skittles

avatar
Insane Poster
uıɐɹpɥʇǝɐp wrote:its time for me to tighten my belt

i have one of those belts that you pull the loose end to make tighter

i need 1 buff/strong guy to pull on my belt loop and i need another buff/strong guy to wrap his hands around me and hold me in place while the other buff/strong guy pulls.

who here is the buffest/strongest?

lol gay


—————


View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum