XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.


You are not connected. Please login or register

So, I'm an asshole.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:56 am

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
Seriously you guys are being huge dicks

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

27 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:58 am

Guest


Guest
Jolly wrote:
Yert wrote:please tell me more jolly i want to know this more than anything seriously

No. That's the last thing I say about them here.

;______________;

28 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 am

Spackled

avatar
Forum God
SqueezyLemon wrote:Seriously you guys are being huge dicks

Shut your twat, babyraper.

View user profile http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

29 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 am

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
No.

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

30 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:07 am

Guest


Guest
SqueezyLemon wrote:No.

FUCK OFF

31 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 am

Ptero


Forum God
damn

i knew jolly had serious issues but not that badly

you're not just an asshole, you're an awful person

View user profile

32 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 am

Spackled

avatar
Forum God
SqueezyLemon wrote:No.

Okay.

I apologize.

View user profile http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

33 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:17 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Ptero wrote:damn

i knew jolly had serious issues but not that badly

you're not just an asshole, you're an awful person

I'm aware.

View user profile

34 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:23 am

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
Spackled wrote:
SqueezyLemon wrote:No.

Okay.

I apologize.
Looking back, I looked angry.
I wasn't, sorry lol

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

35 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 am

Spackled

avatar
Forum God
SqueezyLemon wrote:
Spackled wrote:
SqueezyLemon wrote:No.

Okay.

I apologize.
Looking back, I looked angry.
I wasn't, sorry lol

It's cool.

We need to chat sometime soon, bro.

View user profile http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

36 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am

Tycrane

avatar
Broken Fingers
lol jolly, be more nice to people but not over the top nice like asandir and people will respect you

i don't give a shit anyway What a Face

View user profile

37 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Magyktime

avatar
Person
You're an asshole. That's bad and you should feel bad.

View user profile

38 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Magyktime wrote:You're an asshole. That's bad and you should feel bad.

<3

View user profile

39 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:10 pm

jolly

avatar
Forum God
Stop being such a faggot, inbred piece of shit.
Yea.

View user profile

40 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 pm

jolly

avatar
Forum God
Tycrane wrote:lol jolly, be more nice to people but not over the top nice like asandir and people will respect you

i don't give a shit anyway What a Face

Asinduers niceness spree back in 2011 pissed me off.

View user profile

41 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm

jolly

avatar
Forum God
Lmfao at jolly's story. That shit is funny.

View user profile

42 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:52 am

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
lol triple post

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

43 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
The first time me and Jolly met he hated me for no reason. I knew this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

fuck you klik.
Klik give me your bills hat.
PLS KLIK.
Klik give me my items back
AHAHAHA KLIK I HAVE YOUR BILLS HAT

"I will never give a movie a 5/5 because no movie is perfect"- Jolly on 5 point movie reviews

"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSAPMSAPMSAPAMSAPMSPAMS"- Jolly angry because me and domo disguised as him

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

44 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:57 am

Guest


Guest
lol klik remember when you and i hated each other

45 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
grimAuxiliatrix wrote:The first time me and Jolly met he hated me for no reason. I knew this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

fuck you klik.
Klik give me your bills hat.
PLS KLIK.
Klik give me my items back
AHAHAHA KLIK I HAVE YOUR BILLS HAT

"I will never give a movie a 5/5 because no movie is perfect"- Jolly on 5 point movie reviews

"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSAPMSAPMSAPAMSAPMSPAMS"- Jolly angry because me and domo disguised as him


Random quotes, why do you remember those?

View user profile

46 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 pm

SqueezyLemon

avatar
Forum Lizard
grimAuxiliatrix wrote:The first time me and Jolly met he hated me for no reason. I knew this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

fuck you klik.
Klik give me your bills hat.
PLS KLIK.
Klik give me my items back
AHAHAHA KLIK I HAVE YOUR BILLS HAT

"I will never give a movie a 5/5 because no movie is perfect"- Jolly on 5 point movie reviews

"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSAPMSAPMSAPAMSAPMSPAMS"- Jolly angry because me and domo disguised as him


I think he just starts off hating people lol
He used to hate me for example

View user profile http://Squeezylemon.newgrounds.com

47 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Hm.. really thinking about it, I probably started out hating everybody that's posted here so far.

Yert had a stupid name: Stickman08 or something
Spackled, I don't remember why, but I know I hated him at first
SqueezyLemon, you seemed annoying.
Ptero, pie4me6.
Tycrane, 1337ratez2k9 (or something along those lines)
Magyktime, just randomly sent me a friend request on steam and was like yo tell me your life story

View user profile

48 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Tycrane

avatar
Broken Fingers
Jolly wrote:Tycrane, 1337ratez2k9 (or something along those lines)

1337ratez2k9 is a perfectly valid name

View user profile

49 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:16 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Tycrane wrote:
Jolly wrote:Tycrane, 1337ratez2k9 (or something along those lines)

1337ratez2k9 is a perfectly valid name

Okay, sure! Razz

:3







I disagree.

View user profile

50 Re: So, I'm an asshole. on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:24 pm

jolly

avatar
Forum God
I'm sorry if I have hurt anybodies feelings with my senseless insults. it wasn't my intention.
ptero, sorry for making fun of you for looking like jake Harper

Tetris, sorry for using your face as a macro at your expense 

klik, sorry for not really ever talking to you. 

Yert, sorry that I used to hate you

Jolly, sorry I'm so tsundere

Squeezylemon and ashett, sorry that I made fun of you for being so similar 

Fuck you xenonmonkey idiot

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum