XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The binding of isaac

+6
jolly
ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ
XenonMonkey
Ptero
Professor Skittles
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Ptero

Forum God

just got Platinum God

the fuck do i do now

77The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Forum God

play a different game

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

78The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Ptero

Forum God

i don't want to go ;_;

79The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Forum God

it's time, ptero

http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

80The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Ptero

Forum God

The binding of isaac - Page 4 Davidt10

81The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:59 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

I'm watching Northernlion's first Wrath of the lamb vid..

the fuck is this

The binding of isaac - Page 4 3fIIS

and this???

The binding of isaac - Page 4 3fISI

82The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Ptero

Forum God

wtf is that first picture. why are there two isaacs. also why does one have the head of the flying horse thing but not the stick.

the second one is an enemy not sure what you're confused about.

83The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:14 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Ptero wrote:wtf is that first picture. why are there two isaacs. also why does one have the head of the flying horse thing but not the stick.

the second one is an enemy not sure what you're confused about.

I guess the first thing is a glitch that was fixed?

and I don't think I've ever seen the 2nd enemy. Is it super rare or something? 

also holy shit this new forumotion shit is so dumb. I don't know how to get out of the quoting thing

84The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:16 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

btw the first thing just showed up when he blew up a tinted rock. it seemed to be randomly cycling through all the items

85The binding of isaac - Page 4 Empty Re: The binding of isaac Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:38 am

jolly

jolly
Forum God

i got the item cycling bug when i blew up the fortune teller once. it froze the game

i was in the cathedral Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum