XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Portal 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Portal 2 on Wed May 11, 2011 11:01 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Yert wrote:hey guys let's say he's trolling because he has an opinion

Opinions can be incorrect. That opinion is incorrect.

View user profile

77 Re: Portal 2 on Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Tetris

avatar
Forum God
No, opinions can't be wrong.

That's why they're opinions. A position one has on a subject.


—————
View user profile

78 Re: Portal 2 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Okay say we're have a Xenonmonkey meet up and we're at some mexican place or some shit. Say we see somebody with down syndrome, and I say "That guy is retarded". If you say "No he isn't" then that opinion is incorrect because that guy is in fact retarded. And so are you for thinking he isn't you fucking retard.

View user profile

79 Re: Portal 2 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:14 pm

The_guy

avatar
Has a Brother Complex
Jolly wrote:Okay say we're have a Xenonmonkey meet up and we're at some mexican place or some shit. Say we see somebody with down syndrome, and I say "That guy is retarded". If you say "No he isn't" then that opinion is incorrect because that guy is in fact retarded. And so are you for thinking he isn't you fucking retard.

that isn't an opinion, for it to be an opinion there must not be one single correct answer or idea.

View user profile http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

80 Re: Portal 2 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:18 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
If you say "I THINK HE ISN'T RETARDED" it's an opinion.

View user profile

81 Re: Portal 2 on Thu May 12, 2011 8:26 pm

The_guy

avatar
Has a Brother Complex
In the English language, we usually do not refer to "I think" statements as opinions because opinion is almost always used to describe a view or idea that varies between people and is based on one's beliefs or characteristics, rather then facts. Using it in the example above is stretching usage of the word to a degree that others may not consider it correct usage of the English language. Putting "I think" before something doesn't always make it an opinion.

View user profile http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

82 Re: Portal 2 on Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Guest


Guest
I decided to play through Portal 1 again and I honestly don't remember this many goddamn radios everywhere.

83 Re: Portal 2 on Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Yert wrote:I decided to play through Portal 1 again and I honestly don't remember this many goddamn radios everywhere.

They weren't always there. They've been there for like a year, maybe two.

View user profile

84 Re: Portal 2 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Maelstorm

avatar
Person
Jolly wrote:Okay say we're have a Xenonmonkey meet up
From what i've seen, that would end in tragedy..

View user profile

85 Re: Portal 2 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 pm

10

avatar
Forum God
Yert wrote:I decided to play through Portal 1 again and I honestly don't remember this many goddamn radios everywhere.
there's an achievement with them if you can get them all into the right spots

View user profile http://hopefulgamer.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum