XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Portal 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Portal 2 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:31 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Also the game won't release early

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

27 Re: Portal 2 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 am

Chump

avatar
Faggot
klik wrote:Also the game won't release early

View user profile

28 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
my nipples are burning.

It comes out in like 20 mins

View user profile

29 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 am

Ptero


Forum God
wait Mortal Kombat comes out tomorrow too?

hmm now I can't decide

View user profile

30 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
MORE LIKE PORTAL KOMBAT.

View user profile

31 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:51 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Ptero wrote:wait Mortal Kombat comes out tomorrow too?

hmm now I can't decide

Street fighter is better, you should know this by now.

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

32 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:51 am

Ptero


Forum God

View user profile

33 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 am

Ptero


Forum God
klik wrote:
Ptero wrote:wait Mortal Kombat comes out tomorrow too?

hmm now I can't decide

Street fighter is better, you should know this by now.

I hate Street Fighter.

Mortal Kombat > Soul Caliber > Everything else > Street Fighter

View user profile

34 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:54 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Portal 2 got a 94/100 by pc gamer

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

35 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 am

Ptero


Forum God
oh boy

View user profile

36 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
For me

1. Mortal Kombat
2. Street Fighter
3. Tekken

Those are the only fighting games I've only played. Except I've never played Street Fighter but the levels on NG is based off Street fighter so it must be good.

View user profile

37 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Well I mean not all of them are but the admin levels and level 10 is.

View user profile

38 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:11 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Haha everyone is too scared to play amnesia

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

39 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:31 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
It's out, we won't hear from jolly for the next month

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

40 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:30 am

Chump

avatar
Faggot

View user profile

41 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:43 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Beat it. Going to play through again soon with Dev comm on and then again but on Co-op.

View user profile

42 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:09 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Jolly, you and I should play co-op together on Friday night

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

43 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:10 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
klik wrote:Jolly, you and I should play co-op together on Friday night

Okay, but I have to play Co-op with Donut too, so fuck it I'll beat Co-op 2+ times.

View user profile

44 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 am

Chump

avatar
Faggot
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:Jolly, you and I should play co-op together on Friday night

Okay, but I have to play Co-op with Donut too, so fuck it I'll beat Co-op 2+ times.

View user profile

45 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Chump wrote:
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:Jolly, you and I should play co-op together on Friday night

Okay, but I have to play Co-op with Donut too, so fuck it I'll beat Co-op 2+ times.

Wow, what a completely irrelevant image.

View user profile

46 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 am

Chump

avatar
Faggot
Jolly wrote:
Chump wrote:
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:Jolly, you and I should play co-op together on Friday night

Okay, but I have to play Co-op with Donut too, so fuck it I'll beat Co-op 2+ times.

Wow, what a completely irrelevant image.

Gabe Newell, CEO of valve, the company that make portal 2. You're whining about having to do co-op that many times, therefore you should deal with it.

View user profile

47 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:16 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Chump wrote:
Jolly wrote:
Chump wrote:
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:Jolly, you and I should play co-op together on Friday night

Okay, but I have to play Co-op with Donut too, so fuck it I'll beat Co-op 2+ times.

Wow, what a completely irrelevant image.

Gabe Newell, CEO of valve, the company that make portal 2. You're whining about having to do co-op that many times, therefore you should deal with it.


Uzbekistan: How is gabe newell irrelevant?
Jolly: it said "Deal with it"
Jolly: which ad nothing to do with shit
Uzbekistan: You were whining about doing coop so many times, deal with it
Jolly: No
Jolly: I said Fuck it, I'll play it twice.
Jolly: meaning I wanted to play it twice
Jolly: with both Klik and Donut
Jolly: you dumbass.

View user profile

48 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 am

Chump

avatar
Faggot
Jolly wrote:
Chump wrote:
Jolly wrote:
Chump wrote:
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:Jolly, you and I should play co-op together on Friday night

Okay, but I have to play Co-op with Donut too, so fuck it I'll beat Co-op 2+ times.

Wow, what a completely irrelevant image.

Gabe Newell, CEO of valve, the company that make portal 2. You're whining about having to do co-op that many times, therefore you should deal with it.


Uzbekistan: How is gabe newell irrelevant?
Jolly: it said "Deal with it"
Jolly: which ad nothing to do with shit
Uzbekistan: You were whining about doing coop so many times, deal with it
Jolly: No
Jolly: I said Fuck it, I'll play it twice.

Message cut off there. Calm your shit.

View user profile

49 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Ptero


Forum God
Jolly how long did single player take?

View user profile

50 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Ptero wrote:Jolly how long did single player take?

11 hours. Probably less if you aren't very sleep deprived the whole time.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum