XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Portal 2

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
shit will be epic, getting next Friday what about you guys?

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

2 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Spackled

avatar
Forum God
no

View user profile http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

3 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:15 pm

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Spackled wrote:no

then don't post, +1 poster

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

4 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Guest


Guest
overrated

5 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

The_guy

avatar
Has a Brother Complex
I didn't know it came out so soon, I will probably get it though

View user profile http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

6 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Spackled

avatar
Forum God
klik wrote:
Spackled wrote:no

then don't post, +1 poster

Well you fucking asked if I was getting it and I told you no, you stupid 13 year old douchefag twat who should get blasted in the face with hepatitis while watching your stupid fucking shitsack of a whore mother be visciously pounded with razor-sharp anal beads in here useless cunt and anus.

And the game is overrated.

View user profile http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

7 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Ptero


Forum God
>Portal
>overrated

lolno

Anyway, I'll probably get it.

View user profile

8 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 pm

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Spackled wrote:
klik wrote:
Spackled wrote:no

then don't post, +1 poster

Well you fucking asked if I was getting it and I told you no, you stupid 13 year old douchefag twat who should get blasted in the face with hepatitis while watching your stupid fucking shitsack of a whore mother be visciously pounded with razor-sharp anal beads in here useless cunt and anus.

And the game is overrated.

something you want to get off your mind champ?

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

9 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Spackled

avatar
Forum God
klik wrote:
Spackled wrote:
klik wrote:
Spackled wrote:no

then don't post, +1 poster

Well you fucking asked if I was getting it and I told you no, you stupid 13 year old douchefag twat who should get blasted in the face with hepatitis while watching your stupid fucking shitsack of a whore mother be visciously pounded with razor-sharp anal beads in here useless cunt and anus.

And the game is overrated.

something you want to get off your mind champ?

I don't appreciate being called a +1 poster.

I simply told you that I wasn't getting the game and you acted like your dad shoved 5 pineapples up your diseased, moldy cunt and fingered your tight asshole while your mom was being raped by your "uncle" Eddy from Connecticut and his parapalegic dog Fido simultaneously.

That is all.

View user profile http://www.spackledsexscenarios.com

10 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:38 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
I already own it.

View user profile

11 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Jolly wrote:I already own it.

are you already pre-downloading it?

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

12 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:49 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
klik wrote:
Jolly wrote:I already own it.

are you already pre-downloading it?

Oh shit I didn't even know you could now. I will soon.

View user profile

13 Re: Portal 2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 pm

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:
Jolly wrote:I already own it.

are you already pre-downloading it?

Oh shit I didn't even know you could now. I will soon.


Tell me how big the filesize is

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

14 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:34 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
klik wrote:
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:
Jolly wrote:I already own it.

are you already pre-downloading it?

Oh shit I didn't even know you could now. I will soon.


Tell me how big the filesize is

View user profile

15 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

View user profile

16 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 pm

The_guy

avatar
Has a Brother Complex
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:
Jolly wrote:
klik wrote:
Jolly wrote:I already own it.

are you already pre-downloading it?

Oh shit I didn't even know you could now. I will soon.


Tell me how big the filesize is


good thing I am getting it for ps3

View user profile http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

17 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 pm

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Hey the guy what's your psn again?

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

18 Re: Portal 2 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm

The_guy

avatar
Has a Brother Complex
darotu, I hardly ever use it though

View user profile http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

19 Re: Portal 2 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:17 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
Pre-loaded.

View user profile

20 Re: Portal 2 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Tateos

avatar
Amazing Poster
Yert wrote:overrated

the fact that you are saying this means you have never played it

I PREORDERED THAT SHIT BITCH



Last edited by Tateos on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check not knowing the word preorder)

View user profile http://www.hello-operator.com

21 Re: Portal 2 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Guest


Guest
I beat Portal twice and it was just alright both times.

22 Re: Portal 2 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:25 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
I beat Portal 7 times and it was FUCKING GREAT all 7 times.

View user profile

23 Re: Portal 2 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
I Have yet to beat portal, but this weekend SHIT WILL GO DOWN

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

24 Re: Portal 2 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:35 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ


Reincarnation of XenonMonkey
omgwat

View user profile

25 Re: Portal 2 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 am

BustaJones

avatar
Thread Master
Nevremind completed it saturday

View user profile http://kliktoria.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum