XenonMonkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XenonMonkey

Kid tested, mom approved.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm attempting to invent a new aura.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

Reincarnation of XenonMonkey

I'll post them here.

2I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I'm attempting to invent a new aura. 0smXc I'm attempting to invent a new aura. FYtYC I'm attempting to invent a new aura. BqZv0 I'm attempting to invent a new aura. 035R5 I'm attempting to invent a new aura. TlQdE I'm attempting to invent a new aura. D0w2E

3I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

I'm attempting to invent a new aura. 624Iy I'm attempting to invent a new aura. CRnft

I really like the purple one, even though it's similar to something both Coleco and EJR have already done.

4I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Domo

Domo
Domosexual

Jolly wrote:I'm attempting to invent a new aura. 624Iy I'm attempting to invent a new aura. CRnft

I really like the purple one, even though it's similar to something both Coleco and EJR have already done.

Domo has done that to.

http://www.icarly.com/

5I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

But it sucked.

No offense.

6I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed May 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Sam

Sam
Frequent Poster

No offence my arse ;D

7I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

mynameisgayimeandast

mynameisgayimeandast
Person

my evil aura really suits my personality

8I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 pm

squf

squf
Common Poster

i like the dark aura because i have lots of dark thoughts lol you could say im a bit of a philosopher

http://z13.invisionfree.com/internet_MASTERS/index.php?

9I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Empty Re: I'm attempting to invent a new aura. Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 am

ᴶᵒᶫᶫʸ

My sig is blue so I use blue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum